SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
levi127
Duck South Addict

Re: SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

Postby levi127 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Hammer this is what im refering to.
"The members side of the bargain is to work hard, hunt hard, hunt smart, shoot to kill and know what you are shooting. If that makes me a control freak so be it. I prefer to think of it as coaching the club members into hopefully killing one of our monster bucks. Sure I would love to kill one of the monsters but that is a lifetime goal. For this season, with these guys, the goal is for SOMEBODY to kill a monster. That is where I separate from hunter to deer manager. I would get a tremendous amount of satisfcation if one of the guys killed a monster buck, a certain 11 point in particular since we got him on camtracker last summer and again this summer and he is NO DOUBT A BOONER. He is runnign with a 8 POINT that is pushign the 150s himself (when photographed on July 24).

My plan- if we can kill him- is to have a poster made with 9-06 camtracker photo, the 7-07 camtracker photo, a photo of the lucky hunter with his buck, a photo of everybody in the camp with OUR buck and a copy of the B&C certificate. If it gets any better than that in the pastime of hunting, I am not aware of it."

Read some on your land information and it was interesting. Why the club is called what it is and everything.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:40 pm

"Roe Wall- brother of Trevor Wall/SNOT- is a case in point. Not only did he shoot an illegal buck, not only did he leave a lot of trash in and around stands he hunted, not only did he permanently alter camo (all our tripods have camo around tehm to the point that you can stand up and deer cant see you), not only did he mount a frigging light in a shooting house, but he also could not kill a doe on a club that is infested with them. I have gone easy on Roe ever since this attack broke but them is the facts boys."

There you go again....dragging someone into this that's not even a member on here....oh, so know Roe left trash and altered all the camo on the stands you STOLE from a former member. OK, whatever Mr. Con-man, lying thief, sorry POS. This member pm'd me days ago and told me all about you stealing his stands. I won't name names but he has added to this thread.

Roe basically built a very nice shooting house for you because you didn't have one for that plot that's about 75 yards off of hwy 18. He built this thing for your sorry booty, let you put it where you wanted it, then you hunted the stand all the freaking time. Now your gonna come back and talk $#!+ about someone that you know for a fact would destroy your fat booty? Yea, he mounted a small light in it, who the hell cares? Do you not use a flashlight you sorry thief? One of the three times I hunted your sorry place(never saw one deer, EVER), Roe and I signed in to hunt the section with his shooting house on it, then your dirty booty pulls up and said you were going to hunt it. What happened to first come first serve? Once again, your rules don't actually apply to you. You better be careful son, you might find yourself staring right in the face of me and Roe soon. It's not a position your going to want to be in. Just keep on talking, I've got plenty of guys on here that I've never met sending me pm's begging me to beat your crooked booty. Seriously, just keep on talking, it's gonna come to a head soon and your not gonna have your required 6 months of training to get ready for it.
RDB
Veteran

Postby RDB » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 am

SNOT ... He's not worth it. I wouldn't expend what little energy it would take to satisfy your hostility for him. I know there's always 3 sides to every story but he's proven that he don't know whether he's coming or going. ANYBODY can see that after reading thru all his BS.
Justice --- When you get what you deserve
Mercy ----- When you don't get what you deserve
Grace ----- When you get what you don't deserve
vanilla guerilla

Postby vanilla guerilla » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:47 am

test
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:00 am

Proverbs 17:14
Starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam; so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out. (NIV)

SHOT you started this quarrel when you attacked the club near Flora that I posted on this forum. I have proven that $2000 for 70 acres on land that is worth $6000 per acre is the equivalent of $10 per acre on land that is worth $2000 per acre. I have proven that "try it before you buy it" is good deal for interested buyers of that tract near Flora where a guy can build his house, keep his horses in the front yard and hunt deer, duck and turkeys in the backyard.

I turned the cheeek two years ago when you attacked me on MDWFP forum so you thought you could bully me again. Not this time punk. MY friends are comingin for reinforcement from all over the place. The punks that this happened too dont have the guts to admit it but I got friends of friends calling you punks and telling you to shut the bleep up about me.

Yall say I dont know squat about hunting, so I post some duck huinting statistics and you attack me. You say I am overbearing father with my son and his hunting because I wont bend the rules at my club to accomodate his shooting less than a 3.5 year old buck, yet when I let him shoot his first dove ever off a light line, I am bad father? You attack the 120-140 class bucks we reqularly kill at BRHC and our club record buck 172" by posting a picture of a TX buck.

The fact is that I fined your brother and friend- ROE WALL- for shooting an illegal buck, yet yall have attempted to make me the bad guy. He shot a 2.5 year old 107" buck that would be 5.5 this year. The buck was already going non-typical when Roe shot him. No telling what he would be at this stage. I forgave Roe $200 of fines to offset any damages to the disc I borrowed even though the disk was in bad shape when I borrowed it from him yet I am the bad guy? He admitted his guilt and paid the fine. But fact is that he stole a buck from the other members that somebody could have shot in the years since and been really proud of.

For my kindness to your friend, you have attacked me, my business, my faith, my friends and my family. You have deep character flaws that need attention. Heck one of you falls out a tree and almost kills hisself but you want to talk to me about kharma! That was a sign from GOD boy. He was telling you to get right. If yu had heeded that sign, you would have told SNOT- publicly on this forum- to get over it, let it go and move on. But you did not heed that sign. Ignore GOD at your own peril.

And I have not given any of you a stinking inch. In fact, I have gained ground and I will cntinue to gain ground as more of my friends and BRHC members rally to my cause- despite their trying to get activated on this forum for a week and not being able to do so.

TREVOR WALL it is time for you to admit your defeat, wave the white flag and ask for my forgiveness or meet me in the boxing ring. Same goes for KEITH & KYLE SANDRIDGE and NICK JOHNSON.

The rest of you that have jumped in on this have revealed your character. What kind of guy feels compelled to offer cheap shots from the cheap seats baed on incomplete information? Who made you judge and jury?And even if you had that perogative, you are so bad at it that I waited 40+ pages for seombody, anybody to figirue out that BRHC is a great trophy hunting deal because guys can split a membership- thereby cutting the dues in half- since there are no guest fees. Worse yet, most of you piling on hide behind an alias- not man enough to tell us all who they really are.

I let two broke dick guys work down thteir dues last year. I gave another guy a "bad back" membership a year before that. What i have larned is that when it comes to deer camps, you cant give an inch becaue it always turns out badly for you and the other members. If I had to do it over again. I would have fixed Roe's disc, fined ROE for the doe he did not shoot and mounted the skull myself. I would have come out at least $150 to the good side if I had done that.

I got more support coming in today then I let this phase of my response to your attacks go.
vanilla guerilla

Postby vanilla guerilla » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:10 am

Roe Wall- brother of Trevor Wall/SNOT- is a case in point. Not only did he shoot an illegal buck, not only did he leave a lot of trash in and around stands he hunted, not only did he permanently alter camo (all our tripods have camo around tehm to the point that you can stand up and deer cant see you), not only did he mount a frigging light in a shooting house, but he also could not kill a doe on a club that is infested with them. I have gone easy on Roe ever since this attack broke but them is the facts boys."

Logan, Roe Wall here. That bashing came from nowhere! I have been completly out of all of this since all of this started back on the MDWFP forum.You had been posting my name all over this site for the past two weeks. Not real sure why. But when you call me out like you did I have to respond in defense of myself. You know me and you know that Im not one to start crap and that is not my intent.But you made me look like a sorry ass in what you wrote about me so I will just put my side in. Nothing personal, just facts;

Shooting House ilt and pad for that stand myself for everyone at BRHC to use since there were no covered stands there and no stand on the foodplot. As far as the light goes, that was for my daughter who was eight atthe time and wanted to come with me some. Wanted her to have a light if we got there early or stayed til dark so she wouldnt get scared. Tell me what the problem was there. This is the first I have heard of it.

-Altered Camo"- All of the "stands" there are wrapped in burlap. I could not see out of them with out moving all around or moving it out of the way evertime I wanted to look through binos or get my gun up. I cut small strips of my pull rope and tied up spots just enought to see out with out moving. Whats wrong with that. I didnt "alter" anything. Untie the string and its like it was never there.

-Does. You state that I did not shoot any does. That is wrong. I killed one on 12/9 off the 18-1 field. Yes I did see some early in the year and looking back I should have shot them early. The rut came and Im not going to shoot one then, then all deer disappeared. I had my own log book I kept just like the one for BRHC. It was pretty much 0-0-0 everytime I went for the last month. Had I know I would have defenitly taken care of that earlier in the year. But as for you saying you "took it easy one me" for not shooting a doe(s) that is just wrong.

-Trash- No idea. Not even answering that one???

-The illegal buck- Yes I shot an illegal buck by BRHC rules,125"+ or cull at 4.5 years old. You make it sound like my "overestimate of hunting skills and not being able to judge a deer in the field" are the reason. Thats not right. I made a split second decision and made the wrong one. Logan, you know the scenario but for whoever doesnt Ill do my best to explain, since I feel like Im now the poster boy for the 4 point rule on ducksouth and BRHC! January 10, hunted a tripod on about a 450-500yd long dozer cut with a swampy area on the right and surrounded bu cutover. I hear splashing all in the water and get ready for whatever to cross. I have my gun up and 6 does run across. The a buck runs out and stops looking down the lane away from me about 250 yards down. Really can not judge a deer by body size for the most part this time of year as you all know because they are run down from chasing does. I knew he was not a 150" but thought border line 125", and having hunted my ass off all year and this being the first buck I had to stop and even think twice about, I shot. When I got to him he was missing his left brow and had a 1/2" G3 on his right side. Not at all what I thought but the way he was turned I could not see that. Which Im sure by some peoples view makes me a complete joke of a hunter. If so I couldnt care less. Passed way bigger ones tha him in my life.Honest mistake and that makes me no less a hunter than anyone else. If I were trying to just smoke an illegal I would have not made the first call to Logan when I got to the buck and said, I may have fu**ed up. Im not trying to make it sound like it should have been a cull either. Defeintly not a 4.5 y/o so that wouldnt matter. Logan and I both had him aged by MDWFP biologists. His source says 2.5, mine says 3.5. Makes no difference anyway. Lets agree to disagree. So I am fines $500 for the deer. Absolutly no problem on my end as it has been said otherwise on a few things posted about and not by me on here.

I offerd the shooting house (the one with the light in it) to Logan for the fine. He said no. Wanted cash money. That was fine. He asked me if I was having my deer mounted and I said I was going to skuill mount it. He said he would knock off $100 if I did a 6 point he shot so I did. The nose was accidently broken when I slipped and fell in all the brains and sh#t I had blown out with my pressure washer. Had a Clinton Cop and another buddy to vouch if needed there with me! Told Logan what happened and he said to bring it to him.

This is where things start changing.. Logan send me a text a few days after he gets his skull back and says "you owe $500,when you pay" (still have the msg on my phone). We had a deal so I call him thinking maybe it was a joke or something. It wasnt and I was told that the mount was crap and he was not going to knock off the $100. Well that pissed me off a little and we had a efw words. Thats when he informed me that these fine can be settled in small claims court! That is where all of this court junk got started. It was during this time that the now famous disc came to mind. I didnt care when it was broken. I let Logan borrow it because we didnt have one to plant fields and It broke. Can't say that it was anything he did and I did not ask him to pay for it. If I had borrowed a something and it broke while im using it, I would pay no matter what. And the only reason I bring that up is because it was said that it was a $#!+ disc with crappy welds. The thing was less than 3 years old and I had never had a problem out of it. Things break so nobig deal. But saying my disc is a piece of $#!+ after I offer it to you to use is pretty sorry if you ask me. I was also never offered anything to have it fixed like was posted, only a recomendation for a good welder. I had the disc fixed and that was the end of the story as far as I was concerned. I guess all that came to mind after Logan said our deal with the mount was off. I went the next day and got my shooting house and stands out of there. A week or so after Logan and I met up so I could get my skull back and pay my fine to him. He told me that I was right about the broken nose not being a big deal and was a very simple fix, and said he would keep the deal, knocking off the $100. We talked a few minutes and shook hands and left on good terms as far as I was concerned.

Like I said before. I did not want to get on here and get in this Mickey Mouse Bull Sh*t. I have way bigger things to worry about like 3 kids and a job. Just have to clarify a few things since it was brought up.

Logan, best I can remember all of this stuff with BRHC came up when a deer that was shot out there had pics posted. Then someone posted a trailcam pic of what people thought were the same buck and thats when you (BRHC Mgr) started calling some folks out and I think rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Most of the rules were brought up by you when talking about the management of BRHC.

As I said before. Im not posting any of this to throw gas on the fire and none of this is personal. But you called me, a former member of BRHC, out for no reason at all and I just wanted to state facts on what you brought me into. I have never jumped in any debate that has had anything to do with Logan Russel and/or Battle of Raymond Hunting Club, out respect and thinking that everything between you and I was good. All I would have asked for is the same respect and not bring my first and last name on a public forum, them bash me for absolutly nothing. Maybe some people who read this will think better of you thatn before and some maybe not. My intent is not to do either but clear up what was said about me.
Last edited by vanilla guerilla on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 am

Logan, your no better than all those "Christian Evangelists" who have stolen, lied, and conned from innocent people in the name of the church. You use your faith as a means of financial gain. It's freaking pathetic and sad. You post a Bible verse, then in the same post your talking about fighting and lying with every word. Once again, you've proven everything and then some for me-just keep talking, your digging deeper and deeper.

We are all sick of hearing about your buddies that are going to vouch for you.

Carry on with the lies you sorry, pathetic, low-rent con-man wannabe.

Please, never try to witness to anyone about your faith. I wouldn't want the Muslims to gain anymore followers.

If I had the time or actually cared enough I could go back and rip you apart with all the lies and contradictions you've stated throughout this pointless and childish discussion(I admit it's childish and pathetic, and feel dumber even reponding to a homo like you)
For one, Roe and Nick hunted at your concentration camp in 08-09 not 07-08 dipsh!t. Small detail, but for someone that talks about his detailed files and records he's keeps you would think you could at least get that part right moron. Carry on with the lies.
Last edited by SNOT on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ECHO1
Veteran

Postby ECHO1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:17 am

execellent post
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:27 am

Can either of you answer about where the money goes? Vanilla, snot or rjcowens or hammer?
I'm interested to see how this pans out now.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
ECHO1
Veteran

Postby ECHO1 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:29 am

the money gone it his pocket :D
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:39 am

And for the record, I could buy 30 acres less than a 1/2 mile away from your latest attempt at thievery for $2,500/acre on Joe Hall Rd. This borders the land that I hunt for free that according to you I swindled little old ladies and poor folks to hunt. Actually I had a conversation with the landowner two years ago and she was complaining about all the deer eating her garden so I asked if I could hunt there....of course she said yes, I even offered to pay her but she said no(it's nice to know not everyone is a greedy thief), what I did do was bring her a cooler full of deer meat at the end of the year.
I also got access to hunt 400 acres in Madison from a guy on this website that needed tractor work done in exchange for hunting rights. Got the bush-hogging done on labor day and we're planning to plant 2nd weekend of October(and I can promise I won't break the disc because I know what I'm doing). I know you want everyone to think you can't get a lease for cheap anymore or buy land for a reasonable price because then your sorry booty wouldnt be needed but it aint hard buddy....you just don't know how to do it or would rather make ridiculous amounts of money off the top. I'd imagine it's a combination of both.

So, for the record, I hunt land right down the road from your latest con-job West fo Flora for free, I could buy the land next door for $2,500/acre(compared to your $5,999/acre) have permission to hunt 400 acres in Madison for free(minus a little work). These are just two places I've picked up over the years. I've also started two clubs. Found the lease, got the members together, came up with the rules with the members, did the food plots myself, set stands up left and right, and we shot some big deer. Never had a problem, never had to kick anyone out. Still friends with all the members. Take some notes. You cold learn alot from someone half your age.
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:44 am

msbigdawg1234
Duck South Addict

Postby msbigdawg1234 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:53 am

Well just my .02...
Club rules are club rules if ya want to hunt his rules then so bve it ya know them up front( i personally think they are way over board and have hunted some good clubs with rules for trophy bucks but no matter what rules you have and how hard you try one good buck does not mean you have the genes to make it a true TROPHY club no matter how hard you try)...
DERR MANAGER( LOL)...first off Logan if you are good as you think you are why as a manager does this club not have tools of they trade...i would assume that the club should have some operating money to purchase club equipment or at LEAST pay for what ever happens to someone else's equipment...and before you open your mouth bout that i can assure you being in the dirt biz for over 30 yrs i have done my share of food plots, building new roads , grubbing ,discing planting .you name it than most of your average hunters.........................................................................if you gona call ya self an expert have the tools to back it up dude.!!!!!!!!!!!
Now there have been questions you have not answered that reguiring minds would like to know and if you had just answered them then most of all the BS you have spewed out over and over would not have been needed and would have helped your club and not tainted the name as it has done........you are your worst enemy.... a old wise man,retired lawman of county i will not disclose,told me once that when you have to jump right off the bat and start defending yourself you are mostly likely in the wrong every time..........................................................................
My name is Rick Daughtry.......

Well, I had a lot of money, but to the city went
I met too many good looking girls and that's where my money went
Yeah I know just where it went
No I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.
Tedl10
Duck South Addict

Postby Tedl10 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:56 am

Cash's Loaded Gun - Case

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after. It's a reckonin" - Doc Holliday

Ted Lloyd, Jr.
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:56 am

Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”