SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Rcjowens
Regular

Re: SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

Postby Rcjowens » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Appreciate it sir, Although I don't nor will I have to sneak anything out or around anyone. I have land that's specifically mine and land that I also pay a great amount of money for just for that specific reason. So I don't have to have someone tell me what I can or can't do. If I was in fact in this particular club I promise you what happens behind closed doors won't hurt anyone. Just for the simple fact of trying to prove a point that he can't control peoples action just because he hold the lease. He may not have the lease much longer anyways so to speak. But I do appreciate your point and thanks for calling me out now you know where I come from and I know the same. That's how men are suppose to communicate.
"3 words can sum everything I have learned in life up, IT GOES ON"
ACEINTHEHOLE
Duck South Addict

Postby ACEINTHEHOLE » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Casie Page

lipsplitter39654 wrote:
... an old man with a gun will kill you if you mess with him ...
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:38 pm

May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Like sands through an hourglass....just bookmarkin' night ya'll
Where'd who go?
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:32 pm

JACKSON, MS- SNOT and crew are losing ground fast. Two BRHC members and counting with more on the way rallying to defend the club and T. Logan Russell. MACDADDY calling them for what they are after experiences he had with them on MDWFP forum. RCJOWENS and Russell catchgin the punks in so many lies, so many half truths, so many basic misunderstandings of how things work in deer management and a well run deer club, that any shred of credibility they had is gone. Russell said, "The Haters are the biggest bunch of peckerwood festival idiots I have ever had any dealings with in my life. Calling my 9 year old son out for shootign a dove off an electric line? Or calling me out for letting him do it?

You mock rules that are standard procedure in many clubs because the clubs yall are in are "screw your buddy" clubs with no rules or no enforcement of rules. You post draft rules and attack them and arent even smart enough to figure out that by splitting a memberhsip a guy gets to hunt in a trophy area for less than $1000 a year. No guest fees, No food plot fees. Fines that are steep enough to discourage punks like yall from joining- unless you figure I'll join up, break the rules and somehow that makes you a winner for doing what? Shooting a 2.5 year old buck? We could kill no telling how many of them a year.

You arent even smart enough to say to yourself, "Russell promised the guys a 8'x32' office trailer for a camp when they joined the club but he ended up providing them a 2BR, 1BA house." Fact is that I always underpromise and overdeliver.

You dont think things through enough to ask basic questions like: Has a second year or more member ever broken a rule of the club? The answer to that is no. THe rules breakers are always first year members. They are always guys that misrepresent the amount of hunting they have done and their ability to field judge deer. A lot of the things in the rules are to protect those rules breakers from themselves but they still screw up. A deal is a deal boys.

Roe Wall- brother of Trevor Wall/SNOT- is a case in point. Not only did he shoot an illegal buck, not only did he leave a lot of trash in and around stands he hunted, not only did he permanently alter camo (all our tripods have camo around tehm to the point that you can stand up and deer cant see you), not only did he mount a frigging light in a shooting house, but he also could not kill a doe on a club that is infested with them. I have gone easy on Roe ever since this attack broke but them is the facts boys.

My rules say DONT JOIN THIS CLUB IF YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERIENCED DEER HUNTER. I tell anybody that shows interest that we have huge bucks but the place is hard to hunt. Not a single one of the haters is smart enough to understand that the rules are adapted to a club with a daycare, wallkiing trail, state highway, busy secondary road all affecting the hunting. YOu then compare our club to other clubs that dont have such challenges and never acknowledge the skill it takes to kill what we are killing which includes 30+ does and no button bucks in the last two years.

Lets dont forget that I did not start this thread two years ago on MDWFP forum and I did not start it now but I am here now and I aint going anywhere.

As for my being a church man, yep I go to church regularly and yep I am an Evangelical Chrsitian but I have been attacked and I am fighting back with a vengence. I am protecting my lentils from the Phillistines. And I will let you in on a little secret. There are real men- mens men- all over this contntry that are sick of seeing our churches and our country run into the ground by apologists that cant accept the realities of The Book. A Book of rules as well as love. If you attack a man, you better be ready for him to attack back. I gave SNOT and company a pass the first time around two years ago but not this time. No pass for them or anybody else that gets between me and them. I turned the opther cheek but they kept coming. It is an eye for an eye time. But I wont let that turn my heart cold- just these punks and just this sitaution- then I will go back to my peaceful, loving side the one that feeds the hugnry and helps the elderly and takes disabled youths hunting and coaches kids soccer side.

The end of this thread is drawing near. We are kicking your firgging booty SNOT- I just wish it could be physically and not just on the internet. The Dude Abides. 8)
DUCK-HUNT
Duck South Addict

Postby DUCK-HUNT » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Last edited by DUCK-HUNT on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get em WET!............Their feet that is.
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Please answer my questions and stop hounding other members.
Yes they called you out and slammed you on a forum, we get it. Now you have to defend yourself when all others see it another way.
When people ask YOU questions, it time for YOU to answer them. Not you DICTATE what is or not going to be done. If so then I fine you for every post you made $10.00 on this thread. Stop going back to you going kick this and kick this, why dont you kick a dang bucket for every time you say that. If you was really going to do something then I think you would have already did it. Dont call someone out if your not going to stand up and follow through with it. You have all their information im sure, us it if your going to do something or stop trying to call them out. Im not challenging you nor trying to. I just dont see why you keep saying the SAME THING OVER AND OVER.
Obviously we dont wont this site to go the way the other one did. If I was a MOD, I would let them in to say 1 piece then right back out they go. But im not one so I cant. They already said they are being slammed with things and trying to sort out whos who. Give them the respect they need and deserve and get your little fire ants out of here. Dont ruin this site becuase you got called out or made a full of or someone pointed things out about you and your club.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
quack_a_tack
Duck South Addict

Postby quack_a_tack » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Who gives a $#!+ who shot what or who is gonna whoop whos ass. You bunch of pansies couldn't find your dicks if a string was tied to them, pull your heads out of your asses and quit acting like chiildren. Thats my opinion and if anyone questions it I will put an internet ass whooping on you.
Damn, i thought I had that one

Is that buddy of yours tryin to blow that call or make love to it?
Rcjowens
Regular

Postby Rcjowens » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 pm

remington1107
Regular

Postby remington1107 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Hahahahahaha, he got two post on page 42 and he is whooping snot and cos booty, what about the other 42 dumb ass!! Hahahahahahaha funny huh, just let your post speak for your mental stability if it makes you feel good. Carry on got 43 pages of responses that have yet to be answered....
"3 words can sum everything I have learned in life up, IT GOES ON"
Rcjowens
Regular

Postby Rcjowens » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:12 pm

GordonGekko
Duck South Addict

Postby GordonGekko » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Hammer, I think it is ironic that a self described "dictator" takes issue with the renaming of his thread on a forum...just like your club has their rules, which you reserve the right to change as you see fit, this forum and its moderators do the same.

Being concise is good. You have allowed your attacker to cause you a case of "incipient verbal diarrhea" which has harmed your credibility. That is just the way I see it.

First, you don't have to defend your club rules, so don't. They are between you and your members. I think they are a bunch of bunk, but it isn't my place to tell you what to do with "your" club anymore than it is your place to tell someone else what to do. The rules were pretty funny, but who cares. Your defense of them raised more issues than the actual rules.

Second, I don't recall you taking responsibility for a broken implement that was loaned to you. Yes you cut him a "deal" on a club fine and claimed that "it was in need of repair when you got it", but really that smacks of self-serving justifications.

Third, 1,000 posts from users with no credibility will not help you. Rcjowens was able to register and post his opinion after this ensued, but I am guessing that your other friends tried to use e-mail addresses that could not be verified or appeared fake. In my opinion, the only way many of your detractors gained any credibility was through your responses to them and your own admission of certain events.

Throughout this thread you have been your own worst enemy as I'm sure Big Mike and Harden, God rest their souls, would point out. A bit of unsolicited advice, in the words of Will Rogers, "never miss a good chance to shut up."
"In God we trust, all others pay cash."

Noli nothis permittere te terere.

Press Alt+F4 to ignore my posts
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Hammer
did you ever get that big buck killed and a picture taken with the club members and certificate for the shooter? Something like that? Alot of referring to the MONSTER Matt somebody killed right down the road from you all.
Last edited by levi127 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer

Return to “General Discussion Forum”