SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Dux Be Us
Duck South Addict

Re: SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

Postby Dux Be Us » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:13 pm

MMmmmmmm...shooting doves off tha wire are in direct violation to rule # 4,326....hope the boy had fun...pix? :wink:

What does your 6 month workout regiment consist of?
" You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
The Land Man
Veteran

Postby The Land Man » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:21 pm

I'll shoot a dove off of a line, limb, or the ground if he will sit still long enough! :roll:
Dux Be Us
Duck South Addict

Postby Dux Be Us » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:32 pm

" You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:35 pm

I dont know how to post the pics but will see what I can do...

6 month workout regime whatever Paul Lacoste tells me it is...I weighed 180 after high school and 180 after college and 190 at age 40. At age 50 = 210. That is the only thing these jerks have siad that is true: I am fat!

Since my guys cant get activated to make posts, they will send me emails that I will cut and paste into forum myself. First one is given below:

Logan-

I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say thanks for all you do at BRHC. Since I joined last year, you have gone out of your way to make me feel welcome and to help put me on a big, mature buck. I can't believe I passed on the 130-140" buck in 18-4; but I swear he wasn't 4.5 yrs old. I can't wait to see what he looks like this year!! Anyway, thanks again for all you do and I look forward to another great year at BRHC!

Best regards,
Carey Hemphill

FYI Carey also passed on a nice 3.5 year old in Illinois that his buddy killed about 30 minutes later, then he winged one down near Hattiesburg where he lives. But he finished strong with nice, mature buck up in Sasketchwan. (That was in the final months before his baby was born!)

SNOT/KEITH-KYLE/NICK-REMINGTON: Since yall have made it your business to know so much about our club, please confirm for everybody that Carey is in fact a returning member of the club. Thanks bithces.
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 pm

I dont know how to post the pics but will see what I can do...

6 month workout regime whatever Paul Lacoste tells me it is...I weighed 180 after high school and 180 after college and 190 at age 40. At age 50 = 210. That is the only thing these jerks have siad that is true: I am fat!

Since my guys cant get activated to make posts, they will send me emails that I will cut and paste into forum myself. First one is given below:

Logan-

I just wanted to drop you a quick line to say thanks for all you do at BRHC. Since I joined last year, you have gone out of your way to make me feel welcome and to help put me on a big, mature buck. I can't believe I passed on the 130-140" buck in 18-4; but I swear he wasn't 4.5 yrs old. I can't wait to see what he looks like this year!! Anyway, thanks again for all you do and I look forward to another great year at BRHC!

Best regards,
Carey Hemphill

FYI Carey also passed on a nice 3.5 year old in Illinois that his buddy killed about 30 minutes later, then he winged one down near Hattiesburg where he lives. But he finished strong with nice, mature buck up in Sasketchwan. (That was in the final months before his baby was born!)

SNOT/KEITH-KYLE/NICK-REMINGTON: Since yall have made it your business to know so much about our club, please confirm for everybody that Carey is in fact a returning member of the club. Thanks bithces.
Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:42 pm

So many un answered questions.... Wonder why? Only assumption an person is to have is there just simply a reason and or lie to cover the previous accusations in which got you caught up in the non winning battle you have so ridiculously stirred the pot on. As far as my father ever taking the fun out of it, never came close as far as being ethical is another story. Shooting one off a power line us like shooting a turkey off the roost. Congrats to you son, glad he found enjoyment over the embarassmeny of his dad. (oh my did I say that) I never once seen a single post saying anything about baiting deer or any other game. So why bring so much non discussed topics into a post? Maybe the simple fact of just trying to change the subject to get that fire off your booty? I believe that is called a precise answer to a very well known fact. Carry on however you see fit there!
"3 words can sum everything I have learned in life up, IT GOES ON"
Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:48 pm

In other words Mr. Hemphill is thanking you for that buck he killed in section 17646852357.48668745! Learn to read through things. Plus if I could kill and sneak out I would too, and kiss a little ass here and there so you wouldn't get suspicious. But since you club is the laughing stock I think they do it simply to say that did because you think you have such a handle in it ha
"3 words can sum everything I have learned in life up, IT GOES ON"
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:53 pm

levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Ok I dont know if I overlooked it or just never saw it.

When you fine someone, where does the money go? Into your pocket or into something for the club? Im not saying when someone gets fined everyone elses dues go down or anything like that. I just figured it wouldnt go to your checkbook on someone elses mistake.

Then when you kick someone out. You still fine them to get the money and then kick them out or just flat kick them out and dont worry about the fine?

Seems like with everything going around about money it had to go somewhere. Then on 1 post you said something about a guy building you a shooting house or working for $10.00 a hour to work off his fine. Did he do work on the club or property or at your house? Was the shooting house for all members or only you to hunt?

Just wondering. I might have overlooked it or it might not have ever been asked or said.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
Dutch Dog
Duck South Addict

Postby Dutch Dog » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:04 pm

It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
Tedl10
Duck South Addict

Postby Tedl10 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Cash's Loaded Gun - Case

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after. It's a reckonin" - Doc Holliday

Ted Lloyd, Jr.
MACDADDY
Regular

Postby MACDADDY » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:17 pm

ransco33
Veteran

Postby ransco33 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Dutch Dog
Duck South Addict

Postby Dutch Dog » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:34 pm

If you are in a club that manages their deer herd, most clubs do in fact count guests' deer towards the members total. At least all the ones I know about do. Clubs that aren't on a mangagement program usually charge a little something for guests but don't count any deer taken by them towards the members total.
It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
MACDADDY
Regular

Postby MACDADDY » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Return to “General Discussion Forum”