SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Hammer
Veteran

Re: SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

Postby Hammer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 am

Per usual you got it wrong ECHO....MY SON- AGE 9- SHOT HIS FIRST DOVE OFF A LIGHT LINE WITH HIS .410 YESTERDAY AFTERNOON. IT WAS A EURASIAN. 30 MINUTES LATER HE MADE HIS FIRST WINGSHOT ON A FLYING BIRD- A MOURNING DOVE. HE THEN SHOT A MOURNING DOVE OFF THE LIGHT LINE TO FINISH OUR HUNT STRONG. As I clearly said on the radio show, it was my son not myself that shot off the lightline.

As for fight at deer camp, I believe my friend. He is man of his word and Christian- not a snot nost punk wannabe.

You guys have no ability to tell the truth. I have never seen anything like it. My only regret on this thread (besides SNOT not agreeing to fight me) is that my buddies have been locked out of posting on this site so the whole world would be able to see what liars yall are without taking just my word and RCJOWENS word about me and my club and MACDADDY'S word about yall. But that is how it looks like it will end up sicne they ahve all registered but not been activated. Very disappointing that the moderators- whom said they would be fair and balanced- have not been able to get those guys in.
ECHO1
Veteran

Postby ECHO1 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:54 am

i'm still waiting on the direction to your place so i can relocate these stray hound. thanks in advance
Dutch Dog
Duck South Addict

Postby Dutch Dog » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:56 am

Look, I've told you I have NO control whatsoever over who gets let in this forum. I am only a lowly moderator on THIS forum with limited capabilities on THIS forum. I've remained out of this fight for the most part. I did type up a silly spoof of the hunting club rules based on what I've seen just to lighten things up a little. Good day.
It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
edub20
Duck South Addict

Postby edub20 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 am

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

Postby Blake Williamson » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
Dux Be Us
Duck South Addict

Postby Dux Be Us » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Train for 6 months....BWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 pm

A lier will be a lier plan and simple. He cant even tell the truth on his own friends. Pretty sad to say the least. I dont think you have any friends nor did they register I think they told you simply what you wanted to hear to shut you up. And I love how you posted your species on dove. Let me guess your next point less post is gonna be something like. " Hi, my name is TLR (formally know and the biggest joke in mississippi) and I have been a expert Dover hunter for over 30 years, only been keeping count for 20 years and have killed 4567 doves and lost 134 and feather dusted 76.

Do you seriously know when to stop? Obviously not, your post become more and more comical the more you write. So keep on entertaining us with such high knowledge of NOTHING. Have a great day sweetheart
"3 words can sum everything I have learned in life up, IT GOES ON"
Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:33 pm

"3 words can sum everything I have learned in life up, IT GOES ON"
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
Rcjowens
Regular

Postby Rcjowens » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:57 pm

ransco33
Veteran

Postby ransco33 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:59 pm

msbigdawg1234
Duck South Addict

Postby msbigdawg1234 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:03 pm

and Pimps..... :twisted:
My name is Rick Daughtry.......

Well, I had a lot of money, but to the city went
I met too many good looking girls and that's where my money went
Yeah I know just where it went
No I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Let me- AGAIN- see if I got this straight: You guys are worried about giving the game a sporting chance, right? But I bet you use spinners for hunting ducks, spinners for hunting doves and bait deer with corn? I do none of the above. I dont own a spinner and I dont own a feeder. But my 9 year old son shooting a dove off a light line with a .410 is not sporting enough for you? Who are you to tell me what is/isnt sporting? Illegal is one thing but sporting? BTW, the host of the hunt intentionally sat us there so my son could be assured of not going home disappointed. So not only do I think you are whacked, so does he and everybody else on the hunt who congratulated my son after taking his first bird. There were high fives and cheers all over the field.

I guess you guys yell at the deer to make them run before you shoot them too? Probably dont ever shoot a gobbler without waving at him first? Only hunt deer and turkey with a bow- what about ducks and dove- Come on guys give them birds a sporting chance- use your bow to hunt them.

As hunters, how could you not realize that we are losing hunters by the day? As older hunters die, there are not enough young hunters to replace them. Heck yeah I will let him shoot a dove off a wire. You should hve seen the joy on his face at killing his first dove. Have any of you guys ever set out to kill a limit of doves with a single shot .410? Shooting any dove with a .410 is a sporting proposition. He actually missed a couple off the wire because he was flinching at the trigger pull so I would say it was sporting enough, thank you very much.

Your dads sent yall the wrong message. They are lucky they did not ruin you for hunting in the process. It's got to be fun and killing is part of the fun. If yall had hunting age kids, you would know that. I will not undermine the members at BRHC for my son's benefit. We have other land to hunt on but at BRHC its 3.5 years old or older bucks or he isnt shooting a buck- PERIOD. HE already undertands that after hunting with me there since he was 3 years old and telling me to shoot a young 6 point because he wanted to pet him! Besides, given that I see a bunch of 3.5 bucks every year, there is a very good chance he will get a shot at one. And I promise you I wont yell at it first to give the deer a fair chance!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”