SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Hammer
Veteran

CAN WE PLEASE KEEP OUR EYE ON THE BALL?

Postby Hammer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Trevor Wall's brother- Roe Wall- shot an illegal buck on my club in violatin of my club's buck rules. Roe's buck was a 2.5 year old 107" buck as determined by two wildlfie biologists. Without that transgression or if Roe, his brother and their friends the Sandridge boys and Nick Whats His Name? had taken their medicine like men, we would not have wasted all yalls time with this thread. Everythign else is smoke and mirrors by master internet hooligans to distract readers from this reality: I did not break the rules- Roe did. My kindness in treating Roe more than fairly has been repaid with scorn because that is the kind of people we are dealing with. I give the guy a $200 break on the fines he owed me but I am a cheat?

This thread could also have ended long ago if SNOT had accepted my challenge to a boxing match to settle this, which by the way would be held on September ???, 2011- one year to the day after he launched his latest attack. I am not going to ruin my hunting season by training for a fight but come May 2, 2011, I will train everyday getting ready for him. That will also give plenty of time to properly promote the event such hat maximize funds are raised to benefit DUCKSOUTH as well as the charity of my choice since I will kick his sissy, faggot butt and thus earn the right to donate the 2/3 share to the charity of my choice.

If RCJOWENS has not convinced you and if the fact taht I have SIX current and former members wanting to get on this thread who cant get on doesnt tell you the fix is in, what can I possibly say to convince you?

Apologies if I dont get back to the thread right away- I got a radio show, food plots for clients, bush hogging for clients. etc. to tend to tomorrow. Hopefully my supporters will have been allowed in by the time I get back because I agree that this thread needs some fresh takes. 8)
Hammer
Veteran

Re: SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

Postby Hammer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm

I sent you a PM Alfy. My hunch is that you already know what club it is and you are just wanting to start some skirt by getting the name of the club thrown into this mess. Clearly that was a heated situation and we got one of our own right here and right now. No need to sidetrack this thread with ancillary issues. Surely you arent going to say it is not true, I made it up, yada, yada, yads are you?

Figured that would blow your mind Delta77. When in doubt just start cussing and name calling so nobody will notice you are an idiot right? Can you remember one post to the next or is every post a new post for you? SNOT said the Flora club was a rip off. I have just proven mathematically- the language of the universe, a blessing given by God to man and perhaps other life forms- that the club is in fact very fairly valued (dont let that financial markets term trip you up there Aristotle).
bullydog
Regular

Postby bullydog » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm

It was bad enough when we were dealing with one dumb ass punk and now we are dealing with two? RCJowens, you are an idiot! T logan, you skirt every question asked and change the subject about your lease? I have said nothing about what they are charging for the membership or the price of the land! I got on here to call you out for the idiot punk you are! Do you think by calling someone a punk, that it scares them or hurts there feelings? The worst part about all of this is that T Logan thinks he is right and that the rest of the world is stupid and wrong! Such an idiot!
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:02 am

This forum is full of good people. There are doctors, lawyers, bankers, people in insurance and investments, and their are people who have skilled labor jobs. I've been on this forum close to seven or eight years and met some of the best people I know. For a newbie to come on and start bashing people because of their occupation shows a level of condescension and arrogance that heretofore has not been on this forum. When one of the first things someone does in a discussion is to belittle someone because they do not meet up to their perceived level of education or sophistication, it mitigates anything they have to say from that point forward.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
ECHO1
Veteran

Postby ECHO1 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 am

The road goes on forever and the party NEVER ends.
Let it go! You sound like a broken record
4dawgma
Duck South Addict

Postby 4dawgma » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:46 am

Wow! I missed a lot yesterday. I can't wait to miss a lot today.
Where'd who go?
Rcjowens
Regular

Postby Rcjowens » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:54 am

Dux Be Us
Duck South Addict

Postby Dux Be Us » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:04 am

Look guys, this is what these butt clowns do, and did on the state forum. They post something stupidly useless...ruffle a few feathers,then, post something stupidly useless again. They side step the issues, post a little more " blah blah blah", and on and on and on. Butt clown #1 goes back, edits his post, or, deletes it all togather...then, post some more useless crap about a 65 year old man sucker punching some kid. If ya cant get the old man on here....how about the kid?...Lemme guess...cant happen. Then, butt clown #2 calls us a bunch of unemployed contruction workers and ladies, says "IM OUT" and comes right back with more useless crap. Y'all need ta get on back to your deer "club" and finish off the circle jerk y'all started...Y'all have a nice day :wink:
" You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Dux Be Us
Duck South Addict

Postby Dux Be Us » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 am

" You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Take 'em
Veteran

Postby Take 'em » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:26 am

"When the season is over and you have $11.97 in your bank account you know you did 'er as hard as you could." -Kelley Powers
"Here comes 5 singles flying together!" -Dustin Anderson
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 am

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Rcjowens
Regular

Postby Rcjowens » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 am

yep! sounds like a good idea. I've accomplished what I signed up to do, and I've become bored with this. I wish you ladies the best of luck in your future postings (you could pick up some fresh ideas from some of those teenage girls on FB to use on your post). Hopefully the economy will pick up and you guys can get back on those construction jobs and off these weak gossip boards!

Cheers!

RCJOWNES OUT![/quote]

Ring any bells butt clown #2?[/quote]

Ding Ding! Winner! That's what I said!
arduckslayer
Duck South Addict

Postby arduckslayer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:09 am

SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:54 am