SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Hammer
Veteran

Re: SNOT vs. HAMMER

Postby Hammer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Alfy
Regular

Re: SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

Postby Alfy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 pm

LILWHITELIE:

A- Answer the question. Do yall have guest fees or not?

B- Have you ever seen a copy of our final rules or just the draft rules that have been posted on the internet (illegally of course)?

C- Based on our deer observation data, 20" main beam at BRHC would mean five-ten 2.5 year old bucks in first year, four-five 3.5 year old bucks in first year and one-two 4.5 year old bucks in first year. That would be anywhere from 10 to 17 bucks in the first year off 900+/- acres. We wuld continue to kill the 2.5 year old component but older age classes would deteriorate rapidly and my neighbors who all have trophy management guidelines would never talk to me again. That is not what me or the guys in the club are looking for. But thanks for your post because it speaks volumes. That is exactly what the average MS deer hunter is looking for and there is nothing wrong with it but we have different approach. As such, your club has waiting list and I generally have some openings. Some years a bunch of openigns and other years only one opening. Depends on many variables beyond my control but what I can control I do and we do the best we can wtih what we got to work with.

Besides how many clubs do you know where you can drop your kid off at the daycare, drop your wife off at a historic walking trail, go to work at HCC or in Raymond, then come hunt that afternoon and listent to the Raymond High School band and HCC band practice while you hunt and have a chance to kill a state record buck? Teh food is there, the generics are there and the buck is there- someday we will luck up and kill him. In the interim, we do everythign possible to hunt safely in terms of ourselves and the cars, houses and walkers around us, enjoy watching our deer, kill a few of them and have a great time in the process.
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 pm

"Are you on drugs? Seriously. Do you use illegal drugs or drink to excess on regular basis? Your posts just dont make any sense. Why would I be worried about anybody on this thread when I cant even get the primary antagonist/agitator to respond to my challenge of a boxing match?"

A few questions for a con-man, aka, Logan Russell:

-Do you actually have a job?
-How stupid, ridiculous do you feel being a 50 year old, married, father hanging around a website spitting lies and making weak threats?
(I feel pretty stupid even responding to you, but whatever, I finally had the time too)
-Why do you constantly state how great you are at everything?
-Don't you know that arrogance is a blanket for extreme insecurities?
-Why did you encourage members to use rifles during primitive season?
-Why did you steal 10 stands from a former member of your club?

Here's the deal about this "boxing match" you proposed. As I said before, I accomplished everything and then some from my first post. I exposed you for a lying thief, a POS con-man, an arrogant peepee, and a total dip-sh!t(actually, you did that for me, thanks). I've been sitting back letting you talk. That's all I needed to do. I WOULD GET NO PLEASURE OUT OF BEATING THE DOG-SH1T OUT OF A FAT, 50 YEAR OLD MAN WHEN I AM HALF YOUR AGE. And if I did fight you, it's not gonna be some gay booty "boxing match" with gloves. There would be no gloves involved. All you would need is someone to pull me off you. Of course, it's a no-win situation for me. I know how you work. Your that little sissy bit@h type that yaps and yaps until you get touched then thats when the lawsuit starts. I've seen the way you work first hand with my brother(who can't stand you either btw) when you threatened to take him to small claims court over that b.s. fine. Now what would happen when I stomped a mud-hole in your fat-a$$? Your not worth that, you fat, piece of $hit. I've gone so far as to talk to an attorney friend of mine about getting a waiver/contract drawn up that you and I would sign stating neither one of us could create a lawsuit after the fight, and believe me, I would beat the absolute sh1t out of you the second you signed your sorry, pathetic, worthless name. But YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT..plus, there's the whole charges being pressed thing and I'm not dumb enough to take that chance with you having that power over me.
But please, keep on talking, you are very entertaining, and only ruining your reputation more and more with each rambling, incoherent post you make. I think the the old saying , "it's better to not speak and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"....I believe that fits you to a tee. Thank you for proving me right over and over and over and over again. Your the man!!!

-Trevor
bullydog
Regular

Postby bullydog » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:26 pm

First off, where the hell did you get that I told people that the buck pictures were not on your property? I never said that! I said that the 172" deer killed was the one in the prior pics and that the buck in the pictures was no longer alive! Get your facts straight!

Secondly, you talk about how jesus was a carpenter. You also talk about how good of a christian friend RCJowens or whatever his name is? He keeps posting over and over putting down the middle class construction workers b/c Im taking it that he is better than the middle class and has more money???? If I remember right, jesus was fairly poor but talented carpenter and I dont think you should be making fun of him also!

Thirdly, what the hell are your post even about? You go from being a top notch skier, to an expert duck hunter, to an average deer hunter, to a top notch christian, to having a 65 year old man that hit a 21 year old, to fining people for nappin to long? What the hell are you even talking about? Your post make no sense??????????????????????

Fourhly, what the hell is an expert duck hunter? I dont think it is even possible to be any type of expert hunter? Im pretty sure that it is impossible to ever figure out the game you chase! You can be a proffesional hunter but not an expert hunter! You can be an expert caller, but not an expert hunter! You can be an expert on a particular species of animal, but not an expert hunter of that species! I will be willing to bet you that if you asked the duck commander himself, he would say hell no I am not an expert duckhunter! He is a professional hunter though! Your overall ignorance and arrogance is annoying! Now I know why you dont have to many friends!

The few times I hunted at your club, I met some nice people! Probably some of the ones you think are your friends! Some of them are still in your club bc of the convienience of how close it is to there house! What is funny is that the entire time that I was there, they were talking $#!+ about you and your rules! I didnt even get to hunt that much b/c I was busy reading text messages about you and your ways! It was freaking hilarious! You should here some of the clever and funny stuff they say about you! Whats bad is that your rules are so rediculous, I can think of three deer that were supposedly snuck out of your club b/c they were not sure if you would call them legal or not! Oh yea, I am kidding about that last statement so you want take me to small claims court :D :wink:
DUCK-HUNT
Duck South Addict

Postby DUCK-HUNT » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Another epic post by the one and only HAMMER....

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=33986

Liberal ..... sheez :D
Get em WET!............Their feet that is.
Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 pm

I remember every thing I wrote perfectly fine, pretty sure I haven't deleted anything I wrote nor will I. Your right I'll get off my drugs for a couple hours and patrol and see if we can't close some cases on scum like you. But hey if you turning this around on me is all you got bring it on. I won't shed a tear lose a bit of sleep over someone like you. As I stated several different times I don't know any of the gentlemen in which you might have pissed off took advantage of throughout the management of your trophy club bahaha... And as far as me comparing your tactics to my ranch I'm Texas that's just plum crazy why would I care. You couldn't afford to manage the right way. I feed over 2000lbs of protein a week and we have very strict harvest and it will continue that way as long as we produce like we have been. We also kill 3.5 yr old eights like it's going out of style and it doesn't hurt us. Obviously you don't have the genes cause your not steadily producing what it takes to prove that statement. It has nothing to do with your DRAFT rules. I spoke with you over the telephone and I know for a fact you told me exactly what I posted and have posted more than once.
Don't go trying to cover that lie it will take ten long ass post to try and cover that one. I know what I know and that's the bottom line.
Line. I haven't pointed your rules out or said a word
Other that a 172" is no big deal. But I have said and my offer stands on how your son is being brought up with such restrictions which simply take the fun out of it for him. Now
I think that's clear so carry on
"3 words can sum everything I have learned in life up, IT GOES ON"
southernmallard
Duck South Addict

Postby southernmallard » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Is it just me or has hammer's thread gone from quite entertaining to wtf am I still reading this for in about 35 pages?
GRHRCH Hilltop's Peanut Butter Crackers MH QAA - "Nab"
Jackson's Record Chasing Redux - "Riley"

HAIL STATE
Rcjowens
Regular

Postby Rcjowens » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 pm

bullydog
Regular

Postby bullydog » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:38 pm

You stated it more than once if you would go back and read your own post! Im not a construction worker nor do I know anyone that is? I see absolutly nothing wrong with a man that works with his hands though and would never look down on someone for it! I am in the medical field and that makes me no better than anyone else! Regardless your an idiot also from your prior post! Im just glad that T Logan actually has one person that he has not ripped off yet that will vouch for him!
Hammer
Veteran

BACK WHERE IT ALL BEGINS

Postby Hammer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:40 pm

This thread started when I posted about a hunting club I am formng near Flora. 70 acres that is listed for sale for $5995 per acre. Try it before you buy it by joining club. 2 members at $1000 each plus landowner hunting three sectons with club stand and food plot in every section.

SNOT attacked me for what he said was posting a hunting club rip-off and then sequed into attack on my club at Raymond where I fined his brother who shot 2.5 year old buck at my club, costing himself $500 fine, and who did not shoot required doe, costing himself $100 fine = $600 fine but I accepted $400 to cover skull mount he mounted for me (even though I could have done it myself like the many others I have done and even though he brke the nose of out it- something I have never done) and to reimburse him for any repairs to his disk that I borrowed for workday if he was concerned about them (even though he said he was not concerned and the disc broke after first food plot of less than 1/4 acre evidencing that repairs were needed before I ever borrowed it).

Now for you guys with your amazing powers of persuasion who are hunting some fo the best land in MS for absolutely nothing- scott free- because you got connections and hookups that are all about your greatness and not your daddies, families, businesses, etc and not because you are swindling little old ladies and poor folks by not paying them fair market value for theiir asset, you would not be interested in this kind of a deal but for a guy wanting to buy some land in the metro, build a house, have horses in his front yard and hunt Big Black River bucks in his backyard maybe he would be interested in trying such a piece of land out before he buys it. Probably not a bad idea considering the price tag and that the land adjoins 16th section land that is coming up for lease next year.

Then again for you guys liek DELTA88 errr DRAKE88 that bring my family into this BS on page 17 and deny it on page 36 because you are too high, too low or too whateever to remember it, then try to sneak your TEXAS buck in on a discussion of a MS deer club, there really is not telling how low you would go to try to paint me with your brush but I continue to ABIDE.

Notwithstanding any or all of this, what is truly amazing is that 30 soething pages into this diatribe, nobody has thought to check out land values in the area to see just how big a rip off the $5995 per acre asking price is. Put this in your pipe and smoke it punks- but before you fire up your meth pipes- please note that this listing was taken from a webiste of a broker with whom I am not affilatited:
Flora, MS. 5 miles from subject property. 139 acres at $7995 per acre. This is the high rent district fellas. It is close enough for good access to metro area but far enough out to have good hunting and peaceul country living. Got to Landwatch or Lands of America, etc and check out Madison County MS. You will find many tracts liste dfor more than my listing.

Evermore amazing is taht not one of you stnking genuises has run the lease equivalent value ratio to prove jsut how big a rip off the $2000 hunting club dues are. Please allow me to run that number for you: $2000 for 70 acres = $29 per acre lease equivalent. That is identical on a $6000 per acre tract to $10 per acre on a $2000 per acre tract. Dont let that calculatin cause too much smoke to come out of your ears and fog up your glasses Keith/Kyle. Explain it to them Delta88 err Drake88 if you can. If not, I am sure Gekko-, Gekko where is that Gekko can.

Need a better undstnadingof lease values in MS? Dont rely on hearsay garbage from the punks on this wbiste thread. Go to the MS Secretary of State ofifice website and see what 16th section leases are going for in Hinds., Madison and Yazoo counties (all the same soil type as BRHC) so wwe are comparing apples with appleis and a-hoels with a-holes since like opinions everybody's got one and you pnks are showing yours on a firmer and more lasting basis.

Bring it Phillistines. The Dude abides. 8)

(Does that sentence structure meet your approval Delta88 err Drake88?)
Alfy
Regular

Postby Alfy » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Hammer, are you going to answer my question or what?
Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:55 pm

You went from asking questions and then when we answer you change the subject wanting to go into all this land $#!+ that's nonsense and nobody cares. It's pointless to even try to argue I'll let you continue looking like a idiot on your own while I light up my meth pipe so to speak!!
Rcjowens
Regular

Postby Rcjowens » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm

And your name calling and making fun of people is weak. I would expect much more from a 50 yr old than go put that in your pipe with meet and smoke bahahaha. Joke seriously man

P.S moderators this has been a awesome thread, glad you guys left it up so the true colors would shine on there own.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”