SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
donia
Duck South Addict

Re: SNOT & CO. PICK ON HAMMER; HAMMER REPEATS HIMSELF, A LOT

Postby donia » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
remington1107
Regular

Postby remington1107 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:46 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are correct. It's all a consipracy and a high tech lynching. Everybody is out to get you and you should watch your back. I'd be very, very worried if I were you.

There's medication and professional help for your OCD, dilusions of grandeur, and paranoia. I'd strongly suggest you look into it. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:53 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Deagle
Duck South Addict

Postby Deagle » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Grandeur....nice word play, Seymore! It has only been used 11 times previously on this site.
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Re: SNOT vs. HAMMER

Postby mudsucker » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:10 pm

:|
Last edited by mudsucker on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

even though it sounds like it.....there is not an a in the spelling of belzoni.
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Re: SNOT vs. HAMMER

Postby mudsucker » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Last edited by mudsucker on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:23 pm

see below
Last edited by Drake88 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"3 words can sum everything I have learned in life up, IT GOES ON"
chevy01234
Duck South Addict

Postby chevy01234 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Last edited by chevy01234 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Haha, you make me laugh with your 10 yr old humor coming from a 50 yr old wanna be. I don't believe anyone is threatening or claiming to be a bad ass and saying my buddy did this or that. Implying you could do the same. Better bring your 48hp with the MASSIVE brush gaurd cause that's the only way your girlish figured pansy ass is gonna hurt anyone.

As for passing my deer for a Mississippi buck, I don't believe I once tried to nor implied it did. Actually commented shortly after saying it was from Texas when asked. Just shows that a 170" buck he a good one by all means but ain't $#!+. No, daddy is a very avid fisherman and doesn't hunt much at all if any. That's not his money called pure hard earned money and one damn good management plan from a "Clinton Mississippi PUNK" you want never stand behind a set of horns of that caliber and call him yours. Simply because your club ain't worth a damn. As stated by several people. If it was that good a club you wouldn't be looking for members year end and your out. How come everyone else who leases Ted Kendals land has amazing hunting and waiting list and such and you ain't got a aint to piss on? Just goes to say that my post are pretty irrelevant and I shouldn't waste my phone battery while I'm putting my 12 in. You know you a pitiful damn EXPERT hunter and you have to admit it to yourself before you can a bunch of men. You have no reason to worry who I am. Maybe one day you will put it together. Maybe if you knew what lies you told one person to the next. Think hard, I'm the one who you told any stand I put out had to be approved by you and had to be a millennium?? Think hard!!!! Adios to your senseless and crying for help post, as state before there is help for people like you.

Lookie there I said that all and didn't even make a threat because you don't get to me and I have nothing to be ashamed of URL the truthjust like you should and then you wouldn't be so hurt. Sorry little man
Last edited by Drake88 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer
Veteran

Postby Hammer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

SEYMORE: Are you on drugs? Seriously. Do you use illegal drugs or drink to excess on regular basis? Your posts just dont make any sense. Why would I be worried about anybody on this thread when I cant even get the primary antagonist/agitator to respond to my challenge of a boxing match?

I have just told you that my 65 year old friend- who had a triple bypass 6 months later- just cold cocked a 21 year old kid at his deer camp- the one they kicked him out of. Back in the day, we had boxing matches as far back as grade school just for the sheer fun of it!

My friend does not own a computer and does not want one so his coming on this forum to deal with you punks is not possible. That is your loss becuase exposure to his wisdom- as bad as you would fight it- would do a world of good for you.

You kids plays this FB-Internet game because that is what you grew up on. We grew up way harder than yall did- even those of us that were so-called "middle class". We had respect for our elders and learned a lot from them.

BTW, my friend has Samson's strength not only of body but also of spirit. He is spiritual warrior and is the kind of Christian I am and that I am reaching out to on my radio show. Jesus was a real man- a carpenter. He wasnt some lilly white peacenik/pacifist. Do you think He had a smile on His face and nothing but love in HIs heart when He threw the moneychangers out of the Temple? He knew there was a time to fight and a time for peace because The Book told Him that just like it tells you and me that. In His final days on Earth, He knew that the only way to convince us 2000 years later to follow him was to do something radically different so He died at the hands of His oppressors. It worked and it is working. There are over 1 BB Christians in the world today.

I am blessed to have a friend like this fella and RCJOWENS- who is also a Christian. Perfect? Heck no. Forgiven? Heck yes.
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Wow, you are a cocky booty "illegitimate child". It's called sarcasm. I'm through with this. Good luck with your recruiting "conning" members into your club.
Last edited by Seymore on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
quackheadbp

Postby quackheadbp » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Drake88
Veteran

Postby Drake88 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Whoops and may I add that I also have several deer killed in this state my largest being a 155 in leflore county, 138 in Newton 142 in hinds and several 130's else where. Would you like me to post pics?

Funny how you respond to the smart ass threads but the people who call you out on your own responses and highlight it clearly you act as if you never seen. I too am done with your ass, we have given you 3 days for backup and it seems as if you have none. So good Luck I'll make sure to send people your way for memberships and hey, I know several real good outlaws that could turn your expert management into a night mare. But guess that's what ya get when ya post that kinda info all over the Internet for people like that to see

Return to “General Discussion Forum”