who's your heisman now?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
dukdawgn
Veteran

who's your heisman now?

Postby dukdawgn » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:55 pm

hillhunter
Duck South Addict

Postby hillhunter » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:33 pm

work hard, play hard
gator
Duck South Sponsor

Postby gator » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:54 pm

HRCH Eight Gauge - Gauge (see you on the bridge buddy)
HRCH Eight Gauge's Mountain Man - Trapper
dukdawgn
Veteran

bwahaha

Postby dukdawgn » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:03 pm

GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Postby GulfCoast » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:30 pm

So many ducks, so little time....

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH (2005-2017)
HRCH Tipsy MH
Zsa-Zsa Puppy
SoftCall
Duck South Addict

Postby SoftCall » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:53 pm

run me out in the cold rain and snow
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:47 am

Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
TAKE EM
Regular

Postby TAKE EM » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:35 am

Its not having what you want.......

Its wanting what you have...........
quackwacker

Postby quackwacker » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:54 am

There is no doubt who the best Q.B. is. If anyone has any doubts then wait and see who all of the pro teams are fighting over come draft day. I'll bet it will be Mr. Manning.
GordonGekko
Duck South Addict

Postby GordonGekko » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:59 am

Best all around football player I've seen all year, Micheal Clayton! He's a beast, he blocks (and when he block's you he will hit you) he's a big physical WR with speed. Yeah, I know Larry Fitzgerald looked impressive on paper, but I really think Clayton is a better WR. JMHO. Eli had a great year, but really didn't have big games at the right times. Ole Miss beat Fla. running the ball, and they hung with LSU due to defense (remember the Int. return for a TD). Heck if Justin Vincent keeps up he might be a candidate next year. Jason White had the benefit of playing high profile teams with mediocre pass defenses all year. The Big 12 has become a conference somewhat like the SEC was in the early and Mid 90's, devoid of any great defenses (except for 'BAMA), mostly filled with finesse teams. As a result when they run up against a bigger stronger team they get manhandled (prime example Arkansas vs. Texas earlier this year, and on the flip side when the SEC was a finesse conference FL. vs. Nebraska in the '96 Fiesta bowl). Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.
Gordon
quackwacker

Postby quackwacker » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:31 am

I agree, Clayton is probably one of the best wr's in college football but I don't know if he is heisman material. You have to remember though that Eli put Ole Miss in position to win every game. Against LSU, he did his job but his kicker didn't finish it, and if the defense would have played against Texas Tech like they did at the end of the year they would have won that game. With exception of the Memphis game, (and I still can't figure that one out) Ole Miss should have gone without a loss, and what would that do to the BCS?
crackhead
Duck South Addict

Postby crackhead » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:15 pm

Last I checked ELI was third!!! So I guess Fitzpatrick or what ever his name was deserved. Heck ELI did not even win a region. I say get rid of Cut and bring back the Baby Blue helmets and Billy Brewer.
When it come's to duck calling and duck killing its the indian not the arrow!
quackwacker

Postby quackwacker » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:13 pm

I could go along with Billy Brewer but I'm kinda fond of the navy blue helmets. But heck yeh, get rit of Cut.
iron grip
Duck South Addict

Postby iron grip » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:23 pm

OOOHHH sweet music to my eyes. Thank the lord someone besides me sees what an athelete Michael Mlayton is. How Fitzgerald was in New York City and not Clayton is beyond me. Somebody may think I' m coming in from left field with this but if you watch #14 play by play (and watch all the time cause you never know when he'll be on the other side of the ball on D or special teams) you' ll be amazed. He gives it all he's got even when he's asleep dreaming about football. I won't get to far of in a rant but to put it simply he is a stud!
RIP EM
Duck South Addict

Postby RIP EM » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:23 pm

KEVIN FANT !
KEVIN FANT !
KEVIN FANT !

:D

Rip Em !
OFFSEASON ?,..... Ain't no such thing !

Return to “General Discussion Forum”