Thanks Boys-we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Black_Dawg
Veteran

Postby Black_Dawg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 12:16 pm

Went into the court room this morning with no lawyer,and baby everything came out of my mouth like never before-It was so awesome.. I have the custody I wanted, the boys are here with me 4 days a week and with Jeanne 3. The judge musta have seen straight thru her.Jeanne is lying her booty off. I have a lawyer to talk with this afternoon and I'll let you know from there--Thanks to all.. And one more thing---Carrie (the one I met on the net) everything is going great with us also,she rocks!!!!!!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Postby Jeff » Mon Jul 09, 2001 1:22 pm

[img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] Allright Phil!! Way to go. Good to hear that things are workig out for you in a good way. Hope things continue to look up for you. Best of luck.
Micah
Site Admin

Postby Micah » Mon Jul 09, 2001 1:43 pm

Phil,
You're a lucky man. My buddy only gets his girls every other weekend. He's a great father as far as I can tell, and I hate to see kids grow up without a father.

Take care of those boys man......they need you more than ever since their world has been turned upside down. Make us proud bro.

Micah
Black_Dawg
Veteran

Postby Black_Dawg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:23 pm

Like i said before Thank you all-I have taken care of those kids since they were born, they want to be with their daddy and they will be. I mean what the hell is she thinking by telling all the lies-she knows she's wrong and i will prove it! just don't understand her--Guess I never will! I thought this was going to be the worst day of my life-and now look at it!!!! I'm PUMPED
goosebruce
Duck South Addict

Postby goosebruce » Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:08 pm

Phil, first off Im glad things are going your way, so far. Never walk into a court room without a lawyer, you lucked out today, it wont happen again. Even if it gets nasty (and sounds as it will), just remember them lil ones will hear the stories of what ya'll do to each other someday. travis
Black_Dawg
Veteran

Postby Black_Dawg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:55 pm

Travis it wasn't by choise bubba,with the holiday last week it was a hard time to get a lawyer. I have one now and were going to work on jeanne BIG TIME.sometimes I just get lucky and thats all it was-pure luck.... [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Black_Dawg
Veteran

Postby Black_Dawg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 5:01 pm

Oh-and the help of GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
judge jb
Duck South Addict

Postby judge jb » Mon Jul 09, 2001 6:23 pm

very few Chancery judges would give you the time of day without a councelor...good luck to you my friend and cherish then children with all your heart....
PS. i would like to get you in my court on some game violations.....haha.......

judge jb
booger
Veteran

Postby booger » Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:04 pm

Good going!!!!
Black_Dawg
Veteran

Postby Black_Dawg » Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:04 pm

Hey now,were never going there again,don't trust your friends read the regulations yourself! be kind judge!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”