Featherlite Fusions

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
atovol
Regular

Featherlite Fusions

Postby atovol » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

I just bought a dozen of these decoys and they look awesome. I was curious if anyone else has used them and how they rigged them. I was thinking of a texas rigged system where I could remove the line a weight when done. Just curious what others had done and what their experience was with them.
quack_a_tack
Duck South Addict

Re: Featherlite Fusions

Postby quack_a_tack » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Have actually heard pretty good things, not my cup of tea but I am not gonna knock em. I would rig them like rig em right type deal but just buy the stuff and do it yourself, its much cheaper.
Damn, i thought I had that one

Is that buddy of yours tryin to blow that call or make love to it?
aweyerman
Duck South Addict

Postby aweyerman » Sat May 01, 2010 12:44 am

TEAM TOPWATER-ALABAMA
hrharris

Postby hrharris » Mon May 03, 2010 1:13 pm

i order 3 dozen of the fusions and dead ringers last year. Hunted over them all last season. IMO best decoy out there, hands down.
hencutter
Veteran

Postby hencutter » Sat May 08, 2010 6:52 am

I have some,and thier older style also. I like them.They will move with the slightest movement of the water.2 seasons ago,I was hunting a pond that held just a couple of inches of water,and I tried to use standard dekes by pushing the keels in the mud. Then I remembered that I had some of the Cherokees in the truck. The floated and moved fine in that shallow water. That pretty much sold me on them.
Also,the first ones that I owned,a buddy and I had a small timber hole that we had to hike into.Each of us could carry 6 a piece with no problem. I don't think that they are any lighter wieght than conventional dekes,but deflated,they take up less space.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”