how would you respond to this? About DUCKSHOOTER.76

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.

What do you think?

Wrong for calling him out on things?
No votes
Good for calling him out on things?
50%
Pay him the 17.50 and be done with it?
No votes
Shut up and leave it alone?
30%
duckshooter.76 is right on everything?
20%

Total votes: 10
levi127
Duck South Addict

how would you respond to this? About DUCKSHOOTER.76

Postby levi127 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:42 pm

I had a jacket on here for sale. Well I had another member contact me and make a offer which I excepted. That was probably my wrong. We agreed to trade jackets and ship out as soon as each could on Dec 7th. I told him as soon as he told me he shipped his I would drop mine in the mail that same day to him. Figuring he would be pretty honest and so would I, never thought anything bad could happen. On Dec 9th he said his wife shipped it out to me. So I was getting mine ready to ship to him and asked for a shipping number. Well he said he would get it to me the very next day, but then his wife left it at work which is no biggie. On the 10th he said his wife couldnt find the liner or anything to the jacket so she didnt ship it, I was sending mine out that day also, so she sent the money. He said he was out of town for the last couple of days and didnt know, ok I understand. I send him PM on the 11th that it was not received as he said it was shipped next day. He said then he shipped it out again and I should receive it in a couple of days. I wanted the jacket at the time and told him if I did receive it I would send it right back to him out of honesty, he agreed. I PM him again on the 14th that I havent received anything. Then he says his wife shipped from her work and could have got messed up with other shipments, now he is completely changing everything up on when and how the payment was sent. He contacted the bank and cancelled the payment. So he has now sent payment 2-3 times and I have yet to receive anything since the 8th. So on the 14th he then again says he is sending one next day air to me. Also I mentioned to him other people are wanting to purchase it and he has me on hold since the 7th. He told me if someone else pays before he does then its fine to sell it. Thats cool. I just have about 9 different people on 2 different boards wanting to purchase it over the last 2-3 days. Also wanted to let you know I havent received it and didnt want something to happen to it and you two not know.
Well someone else did on paypal! Paid on the 15th which I was un aware of till they PMed me and asked for a shipping number. I provided them with my paypal info on the 14th.
On the 17th it was actually attempted delivery to me, 10 days later after we started all this. I was not there so they left a note for me. The next day it was attempted again when I was in the garage and saw the mail man. He left another note and didnt say anything to me. This time said I had to sign for it at the PO in order to get it and if not it will be sent back on the 26th I think it was. I did not go get it as I went out of town from the 20th-24th. Thats when he started raising heck b/c I did not respond to anything as I had no access to the internet during that time.
He says he spent 23.00 on shipping money orders to me over the 4 times he says he did when only 1 was actually attempted delivery to my house. He is pissed and thinks I should pay him back the money he says he spent which I dont believe.
Now he says he contacted the PO and they say I commited mail fraud or some crap like that... Why b/c I didnt pick the payment up from them nor sign anything..
So would you wait 10 days to receive payment after he said it was sent 4 times already and never received? After he said if someone pays before him to give it to them or what?
Am I right or wrong in this?
sorry for the BS on all this but he has really pissed me off about this crap and keeps on and on about it.
Last edited by levi127 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
Bettis Custom Calls Pro Staff
HeKing
Veteran

Re: How would you respond to this?

Postby HeKing » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:41 am

after a PM looks like we've had similar dealings with the same guy. Levi, I'll let you name names if you want. I posted something about this when I had dealings with him last fall.
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 am

Yep it was the same everything. That is weird how it seems like he tried to do that to you. Did he offer you a primos call? think a money maker goose call or something and or another zink call?

oh and now he said the Postal inspector was going to be contacted me about fraud charges! Mail Fraud? How did I commit that?? I didnt cash anything b/c I never received it nor went to the PO to sign for it. Now if I did except it and then cash it and never sent shipment ok thats a different story. But that never happend.

Just wondering what you other guys thought of this going on.
Im waiting to see if the other guy is going to reply to any of this on here or say anything.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
MudHog
Duck South Sponsor

Postby MudHog » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:37 am

I don't think that was mail fraud, besides you were home and the mail man attempted to deliver but the mail man just left a note and didn't to see if anyone was home.

Tell him it's a $22 or $23 lesson on his part to handle things better. You have been on hold for upwards of 10 days waiting for him when you had other sales available. Business is business. Maybe even go as far as knowing this same scenario happened to another person whom you've talked to and that you will not be paying a dime.
"I hear they are developing a new fighter specially for fighting in the middle east. It's called the F-U!" - crow, Aug. 2008

Member FLHC

Lane Romero
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Postby Jeff » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:50 am

Of course there are two sides to every story. However from what you have said, he is basically trying to threaten you. Typically from what I have found in my buisness experience when someone starts trying to threaten you, they know they are in the wrong. There is NO way you could commit mail fraud waiting for something to come to your house and you having to go to the post office to pick it up. I would also say it's impossible to spend $23 on 4 money orders. Typically they are a few dollars to make.

I am a little lost as it appeared you sent him the jacket? Or did you use what in my opinion would be better judgment and not send it until the money arrived and now the guy is wanting his jacket? Either way I wouldn't sweat it, when you cash the money order put the jacket in the mail.

Lastly would you PM me this person's name as I don't want to have dealings with him in the future.
RiverDuck
Duck South Addict

Postby RiverDuck » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:13 am

Who's on first? :lol:
DUCKAHOLIC
Duck South Addict

Postby DUCKAHOLIC » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:27 am

:lol: :lol:
Life's too damned complicated to make it too damned complicated
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 am

Exactly their is 2 sides to every story. That's why I did a statement on everyday or what happened. I sold the jacket to another individual and I think that's what has his feathers ruffeled. We agreed to send the jackets out the same day, or I did. He told me his wides mailed it and I was about to ship mine but then got a little curios for some weird reason. That's why I asked for a shipment number or anything he had to show it was shipped. He didn't. He said he spent 23.00 on sending me the money orders in the mail. But only 1 actually made it to my address. Which he has threatened over and over and I could careless. Yea I blew off the deep end and called him names and just like he did, all over 23.00 he DEMANDS I pay him back or he will ruin me on all the boards by making me a liar, thief and scum or something. I'm really suprised he hasn't pores anything on here yet. Also after getting a pm from another guy on here it was hard to believe anything he was saying he sent or doing. This guy pai for the jacket or something and then the guy I'm dealing with wouldn't ship it and then set him a duck call in place of it. That would suck to pay for a jacket an get a duck call, unless you were looking for a suk call also.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:36 am

Exactly their is 2 sides to every story. That's why I did a statement on everyday or what happened. I sold the jacket to another individual and I think that's what has his feathers ruffeled. We agreed to send the jackets out the same day, or I did. He told me his wides mailed it and I was about to ship mine but then got a little curios for some weird reason. That's why I asked for a shipment number or anything he had to show it was shipped. He didn't. He said he spent 23.00 on sending me the money orders in the mail. But only 1 actually made it to my address. Which he has threatened over and over and I could careless. Yea I blew off the deep end and called him names and just like he did, all over 23.00 he DEMANDS I pay him back or he will ruin me on all the boards by making me a liar, thief and scum or something. I'm really suprised he hasn't pores anything on here yet. Also after getting a pm from another guy on here it was hard to believe anything he was saying he sent or doing. This guy pai for the jacket or something and then the guy I'm dealing with wouldn't ship it and then set him a duck call in place of it. That would suck to pay for a jacket an get a duck call, unless you were looking for a suk call also.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
MSDawg870
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDawg870 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:20 am

Mail him a $1 money order every month for the next 23 months.
Rice
Duck South Addict

Postby Rice » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:26 am

A man who won't has no advantage over the man who can't.
maverick21
Veteran

Postby maverick21 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:46 am

send him $20 in pennies
levi127
Duck South Addict

Postby levi127 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:47 am

Duckshooter.76 was who i have been dealing with. The jacket he had was the same one heking paid for but he didn't give him the jacket. I'm really glad I just didn't take his word for 2 days that te jacket was shipped and it actually wasn't. Then told me over and over the payment was sent. I dt want to put this on the forum until he started in on crap thy I commuted mail fraud. I went to ISPs mail fraud site and nothing I did even came close to what they consider fraud. Yes I did have a jacket for sale, yes I did make a deal with him, ye he did say sell it to someone else if they pay first, so yes I do sell it to the person that paid first. Now duckshooter.76 starts all this and h reported me and so on bc I didn't sen him the jacket. Why isn't I? Bc I didn't receve anything for 10 days from him and everyday it was either the jacket is mailed and he lost te shipment number r the MO was in the mail and he didn't have a SN on it either. It was really weird when another member pmed me and knew exactly who I was talking about b he went through the same thing with duckshooter. So I'm guessing he gave him heck also. To weird as why would you trade a 300 plus Columbia widgeon jacket for a duck commander jacket worth 70? ShoulD have caught on to that. If he would o said he I'm in a bind on money or can't pay right now or anything like that, I woulD have held my part completely. Bc I have made deals lik that before. Bu that wasn't the situation here.
Cheers, Georgie.

Spectra Shot Rep
Mojo Dealer
jburt80
Veteran

Postby jburt80 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:37 am

jburt80
Veteran

Postby jburt80 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:40 am

Dont know why this thing quoted the wrong post.. But, I like the idea of sending him $1 a month for $23 months.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”