Unreal

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
ACEINTHEHOLE
Duck South Addict

Unreal

Postby ACEINTHEHOLE » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:35 pm

http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/78356167.html

Can not beleive stuff like this happens in small towns. Went to high school with this girl. Tragic situation. She has a baby less than a year old.
Casie Page

lipsplitter39654 wrote:
... an old man with a gun will kill you if you mess with him ...
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

Re: Unreal

Postby Blake Williamson » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm

This dont suprise me these days man!!
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
DeltaCotton12
Duck South Addict

Postby DeltaCotton12 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 pm

i though scoring with a (hot) teacher was like a million points :? :?
QUACKERS
Duck South Addict

Postby QUACKERS » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:45 pm

does she have blonde hair?
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.
Blake Williamson
Duck South Addict
Location: Probably on the Pearl River setting at the cabin with a beer in hand with Ol'Jake beside me.

Postby Blake Williamson » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:49 pm

YAP!!!
Marsh Mutt Pro-Staff
duckkiller
Duck South Addict

Postby duckkiller » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Open your eyes Casey. I dont mean that in a harmful way as it is very hard to believe. However it was/prob still is happenign in the matropilis of Lville. I know 100% for a fact that it happened when I was in school b/c several of us went to buddy's cabin one night cause he wouldnt answer his cell. Well the rumors proved themselves that night as he and the chemistry teacher were upstairs :shock:

Several on this board can attest to this as well. Sad sad thing
Life is to short to only fish on weekends
ACEINTHEHOLE
Duck South Addict

Postby ACEINTHEHOLE » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Casie Page

lipsplitter39654 wrote:
matador1
Duck South Addict

Postby matador1 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Is she part of the Goforths from Meridian/ Collinsville?
Your resident mortgage loan officer. You've got a friend in the business. http://www.adamblack.net
ACEINTHEHOLE
Duck South Addict

Postby ACEINTHEHOLE » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Married into the goforths from the little rock area. She was a Wyatt.
Casie Page

lipsplitter39654 wrote:
Duckman09

Postby Duckman09 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Wasn't a guy she was with.
duckshooter.76
Veteran

Postby duckshooter.76 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Is it just me or is female homo sexual activity really becoming more common.It's like being w/ another girl is the "cool" thing today nowadays. :?
BOOM,BOOM,BOOM-"The Duck Commander"
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:55 am

Hell, no doubt about it....if I was a female I'd be a FLAMING lezbo....I'd have 'em all over me....one cooking, one cleaning, one mowing the yard, and three waiting in bed!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 am

Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
jkb87
Duck South Addict

Postby jkb87 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:34 am

love the the post the teacher made on the wtok website...... he said the world has forgotten to live by the innoicent until proven guilty way that it is set up for..... one student has just got to make one comment and ruin a teacher, whether its true or not..... everytime i hear this i think of the movie wild things(yes stupid). Think about it.... one female gets her feelings hurt for some reason and decdies that she can get that teacher back by sayin this stuff.... yes, 9 out of 10 it is true in the long run. but what ab that time where it is untrue.... and the teachers life is ruined.... thats just great isnt it. Students in todays world carry just as much power as females(accusing someone of rape) do in the long run. all u need is someone saying it, and its automactally true.... students have so much power over teachers in this sense that its not even funny.... yes i know, SOME teachers have brought this on themselves.... overall, teachers have not. like the teacher in the forum on wtok said, i challenge anyone to be a good teacher in the classroom and not get "too close" to their students that they dont know somethings in their personal life and dont care about the outcome of it for the better of the students.... mite think thats nothing.... but teachers today are indeed being taught that ANY knowledge of a students personal life is TOO CLOSE to them and considered grounds for dismissal or suspension. Said situation we live in that a few bad apples has put a rap onto so many others in this field that now as soon as this hits the press she is already guilty and charged. I cheer for the day that the teacher is found innocent and it hits the press so that i can go around serving crow to most folks..... oh wait.... youll never hear of that day.... because thats not nearly important to use ink on is it......

i would never want to see this happen..... but would love for someone to write about it when the teacher gets their name cleared.... not that it would ever be cleared.....

again, i challange anyone who feels they can honestly consider themselves a good teacher and not "care for the students in a more personal manner than any handbook states". and dont say its different.... yes, this situation is WORSE and more popular.... but its a moral and ethic code being broken in all handbooks across the state when you do care about what happens in a students personal life.
"anything knowledge of a students life outside the classroom is considered unacceptable and is grounds for termination."

guess the next time a student walks in with a black eye a teacher should just not ask.... and sleep good at nite knowing i didnt.... wonderin if he got that from the lockerroom or a intoxicated father?

i dont think so.
Last edited by jkb87 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it wasn't for bad luck then i would have no luck at all........

"Its hard to be cool when your battery is dead." Anatidae at the boat ramp with a dead battery.

IN MEMORY OF #10

SCOTT LlOYD

1/8/92-4/5/08
ACEINTHEHOLE
Duck South Addict

Postby ACEINTHEHOLE » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 am

Well written jkb. I am in the same position as a teacher as far as being vulnerable to students and anything they might say. I sure hope that this will all be a lie by the student and she will be clleared.
Casie Page

lipsplitter39654 wrote:

Return to “General Discussion Forum”