Gun Dog Supply

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Smoke68
Duck South Addict

Gun Dog Supply

Postby Smoke68 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:15 pm

I don't work there. I've got nothin to gain, but I just wanna say these guys are good fellas. I live in Starkville, and I have gone by there to check out various dog supplies. They've been nothing but polite and helpful. The owner, Steve, took about 20 minutes out of his day to just talk dogs with me. He didn't know me from Adam, but they just like what they do.

Anyways, if any of you guys ever want to get a straight answer on a dog product, I feel confident these guys will give it to you. If you can go by in person, I'd recommend that, but they're just as helpful over the phone.

"Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop" -Augustus McRae
EvanG
Veteran

Re: Gun Dog Supply

Postby EvanG » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:13 am

As my number 1 vendor, I can tell you GDS is that nice all the time! Excellent service, and they stay on top of things. Steve's the best!

EvanG
The Smartwork System for Retriever Training (link)
“Please don't post anything on the gun dog forum that might have anything to do with dog training.”
― BrettG
CF
Veteran

Postby CF » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:57 am

...3RD THAT!

They process and deliver stuff fast! Every time I have ordered something it is on the front porch the next day! One place that still offers great customer service!
Sponsored by True Religion Jeans

Member of TEAM DESOTO
If you're scared stay in the truck!!!

GRHRCH Tucker's Game Getter with Gusto SH "Gus"
goosebruce
Duck South Addict

Postby goosebruce » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 am

and they have supported every hrc club thats ever asked them. top notch people and products. travis
Greenhead329
Veteran

Postby Greenhead329 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:02 pm

I agree, I went by there every payday when I lived in starkville. Very nice, and helpful folks. Always a pleasure to do business with them.
All I know is... A wise rooster don't bury his head when a chicken hawk is around...he keeps his eyes on his chickens

Dude...Why'd you make the homeless guy pay for supper?
Jay Dufour
Veteran

Postby Jay Dufour » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:16 pm

I like em also. :!:

Return to “General Discussion Forum”