Flyway highway story

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
feather
Veteran

Flyway highway story

Postby feather » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:32 pm

I was in the Atlanta airport last week and there was a young guy in front of me w/ a promo type t-shirt on advertising an outfitter in Arkansas. I noticed a Flyway Highway portion of the shirt. I asked him if he guided for the outfit and he said he was a part owner. I said, "Did you guys really have the F. Hwy guys on?" He said yes and he could tell I was more or less making fun of him by the way I asked the question. I asked if it helped their business since it was an investment for them. He said they promised that their phone would start ringing off the hook about a week after the show aired and he said they got ONE phone call! Said they were just about as goofy off camera as they were on. I thought it was funny and I really kind of felt sorry for him.
"Locked, cocked and ready to rock, doc"..Ted Nugent
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Re: Flyway highway story

Postby Seymore » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:38 pm

I thought those yahoos had gone belly up. Are they still around?
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
Drakeshead
Duck South Addict

Postby Drakeshead » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:10 pm

Their show is still on the air. Not sure if they are still in production though.
Dux Be Us
Duck South Addict

Postby Dux Be Us » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Wack Em N Stack Em :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Faithful Retrievers
Duck South Addict

Postby Faithful Retrievers » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:46 pm

If you pay those dumb azzes to film on your location you deserve everything coming to you. We have had a few hunts filmed and no money was payed either way. If its a ligit deal its a win/win for both parties, they get some good film and you get something to show your buddies. I be dam if I would pay them, they would have to pay me 3500 for me to hunt with them.
http://www.grizzlyjig.com
"Better to have people think your a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"- Mark Twain
Scully
Veteran

Postby Scully » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:40 pm

That is what bothers me more than them just being douche canoes- you have to pay them to come be douche canoes. They are still on- I guess there really is one born every minute.
He said" The sheriff is near"

Return to “General Discussion Forum”