Racism is alive and well at the Jackson Airport.....

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Racism is alive and well at the Jackson Airport.....

Postby dukluk » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:11 am

Flew back into the "Medger Evers" airport Fri. afternoon....my wife and I both are in our 60's, and not as agile as we once were....wife claimed our baggage, while I got the car out of the term parking ($75 bucks)....I pulled onto the curb in front of two big carloads of democrats who were loading their luggage, too....all of a sudden, the two blue-gum security guys start blowing their whistles, pointing at me....one runs over to me, saying I can't park there....I asked how am I supposed to pick up my wife and luggage....as my wife stood there in amazement, he said I had to return to the parking lot, walk back to the terminal, and haul my baggage back to the parking lot, which was nearly full and 1/4 mile away....heat index on all of that concrete was around 113 degrees.
Being the good citizen I am, I did as he said, and returned and parked in the lot, which I had just paid to leave!!! ....returning to the terminal, I walked past him, with my wife still standing on the curb in amazement, I asked him, why he had allowed the two carloads of blacks to load their luggage, but I couldn't?....he said they were "doing" something else....yeah, right....then, the short fat blue gum, started blowing his whistle at me....he said my foot was on some sort of yellow line on the curb....I moved back, then proceeded across the walkway to assist my wife with the luggage....he blows the whistle again, saying I can't cross to meet her....she'll have to haul the luggage across to me by herself....what the hell???...she struggles with all of our bags across the walkway by herself....as we're walking away with our luggage, the short fat blue gum hollers at us, "Hey, you need the exercise, anyway."....if my wife hadn't grabbed me, and said, "let it go; don't lose your temper", I swear I'd have gone to jail for decking a reggin airport cop!!!....no need in my contacting the director of the airport police because he's a blue gum, too....I've already found the name of the airport director, a white lady, who will get an earful of this, first thing Mon. morning!!!
Last edited by dukluk on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackduck
Duck South Addict

Re: Racism is alive and well at the Jackson Airport.....

Postby Blackduck » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:25 am

Make sure they get an earfull in WED and Friday as well. If necessary go back and take some pictures of other people loading. Also call more than one person. Manager, security, hnic call them all.
No, i don't want to know you ---- teul

Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:31 am

Wish you would have had your cell phone to start popping pics then and recording it. I don't think I could have not blown a gasket at the comment about the exercise and making the wife haul all the luggage.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
rbsdrake
Duck South Sponsor

Postby rbsdrake » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 am

anybody up for a trip to the airport? sounds like they need a good @ss whoopin
Deagle
Duck South Addict

Postby Deagle » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 am

Your wife should have fallen while she was dragging all that stuff and hollered "my neck!, my back!, my neck and my back! Call my lawyer!" I'll bet those two would have been nowhere to be found then, and you could have done as you pleased.
MSDawg870
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDawg870 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:54 am

or you could've holler'd "Hey Boy! Yeah you with the whistle, bring yo black ass over here and get my bags for me."

That was wrong I'm sorry.
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Those morons up their took my girlfriend's brother to jail because they said he didn't move the car in time when he was picking them up. They pulled that same crap, yelling at him and all that, and he got into it with them.....then they take him to jail. Freaking pathetic.
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 pm

blackhawk0718
Duck South Addict

Postby blackhawk0718 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:24 pm

You are a better man than i am cause i would have to them to F*&k off
Look out for dem danm COOTS
there every were
Blackduck
Duck South Addict

Postby Blackduck » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 pm

+1

when u headed to the sandbox?
No, i don't want to know you ---- teul

mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:05 pm

I'd been in jail fo sure with my big mouth! :wink:
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:11 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:38 pm

That raises on interesting question. If someone were to let loose to a couple of "N" words, would that be a hate crime? I know 1st amendment and all that but that is being eroded along with the others.

I think not allowing you to come back across the street was where I'd have just walked across anyway. I'd have made such a scene getting as many witnesses as possible. I'd have also asked for their names, their supervisors name, and been sure they'd know this ain't over. I'd may be sitting in jail but they'd have a fight.

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Man, that's BS...unfortunately I guess it's a sign of the times, but I guess us white folks will just stand by and continuously allow this crap to happen to us. :cry: :( :oops: :evil:

Return to “General Discussion Forum”