Trashy hunters

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
BAY KINGFISHER
Duck South Addict

Postby BAY KINGFISHER » Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:38 pm

:idea: Hey Wing how about put up a few no littering signs on the entrances to the fields and issue some cheap plastic trash bag to the hunters. I know I wouldnt get offended if I was at your place and during the pre-hunt orientation you handed out bags; besides any hunters who would get upset at that you probably will have problems with anyway, maybe even put some drums for trash at all exit point. Well good luck and maybe this will help.
Wingman
Duck South Addict

Postby Wingman » Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:43 pm

ISAIAH 40:31

“I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDuckmen » Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:08 pm

CBrown
Veteran

Postby CBrown » Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:25 pm

I hunted Rob's field Saturday and there is no reason why anyone should leave trash in that field. As soon as you cross the ditch there is a big white barrel for trash right there. Some people are going to be trashy no matter what you give them or how easy you make it to clean up. They have the mentalality that "hey I paid my money I should'nt have to clean up". Really comes from up-bringing. Anyway me and my buddies had a great time. We stayed all day and even though I couldn't hit broad side of a barn I had plenty of chances. The doves were really flying best between 1:00 and 3:00 that afternoon. Especially that afternoon alot of people were gone and there was plenty of room in the sunflower. Uh oh I am starting to ramble... :roll:

One more thing, Big Lou has an outstanding dog. If it were not for Hunter alot of people would of lost alot of birds. I really enjoyed being close to him the whole hunt and watching him find those birds.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”