The thugs of Jackson finally got me...

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
donia
Duck South Addict

Re: The thugs of Jackson finally got me...

Postby donia » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 am

MemphisStockBroker
Duck South Addict

Postby MemphisStockBroker » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:50 am

Sometimes you just have to close your eyes, count to ten, take a deep breath and remind yourself that you wouldn't look good in prison stripes... and just smile at that dumbass and walk away.
Odis
Veteran

Postby Odis » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 am

I had a truck stolen about ten years ago in Highland Village's parking lot, my cell phone was in the car, the truck was stolen between 11 and 11:30 in the morning. When I found where the truck had been and saw the broken glass I called my cell right after I called the police. The sorry SOB's answered then hung up. They then made a call to another number. I got that number and had it traced to an address off Livingston Road, somewhere north of W. County Line Road. I gave it to the police that info. to the investigator handling my case. They did not follow up at all, didn't care about it! The people they called didn't steal my truck but they sure knew who it was! They found my truck two weeks later at the corner of Ohio and Wabash Streets which I think is somewhere off W. Northside Drive stripped to the frame. The only good thing that came out of it was the insurance settlement. I got to buy a new truck at time when I really couldn't afford it.
crackhead
Duck South Addict

Postby crackhead » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:05 am

Keep a blue heeler in your truck that hates naggers. Problem solved! I would leave mine parked on state street with the key's in it and not worry. I call molly my nagger repelent!

Guns and knives dont scare em but they wont get within a mile of a bad ars dog.
When it come's to duck calling and duck killing its the indian not the arrow!
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:29 am

I think if it ever happens to me and JPD acts like they aren't going to help, I am going to make the most racist statements and tell them they better get those black sob's arrested before I get to them and just take off...bet they will find there brother then. My brother go his truck broke into at Sal and Phils. I was a week after our mother had passed and he wasn't in the best of moods. They took his I-Pod and some BS stuff and 2 North Face jackets. Now those that know my brother know he is not small (6' 5") and at the time about 295-310lbs and has a bad temper when prevoked. Well they act like they aren't going to do anything so I heard he grabs his pistol and a piece of drill stem from his toolbox and and starts talking very loudly and hot about he bets the black mf'r work here or is in earshot of him and he was going to go to every crackhouse and get his stuff back. He would have done it had his girlfriend not been with him. I bet that brotha was a lil scared when they tried on that 3xl Northface jacket and turned that I-pod on loaded with Johnny Rebel and Outlaw David Allen Coe songs on it.
feedcall
Duck South Addict

Postby feedcall » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:37 am

Deadye, sorry that happened. It's more a pain in the a** to mess with than anything. I had a Tahoe stolen at River Hills a few years ago. The car was 15 yards from me and started up and drove away. Not much you can do about it these days. Sorry again, Scott
This is no longer a vacation, this is a quest, a quest for fun---Chevy Chase.
ewd506
Veteran

Postby ewd506 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Boys, "I DONT KILL THESE DUCKS BECAUSE I LIKE TOO, I KILL THESE DUCK BECAUSE I HAVE TOO", you figure out the difference!
JCA
Regular

Postby JCA » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Guys, Not taking up for JPD and if they aren't doing their job they need to be held accountable. With that said I have been in LE for 15 years with 7 of that spent working auto theft and burglary. I can assure you that the interior of a vehicle is one of the worst places in the world to try and lift a fingerprint. Most of the sufaces just aren't conducive to that because of their texture. Anything with a texture to it "ie" pebble grain or dimpled plastics just aren't going to give you the results you need. Also as far as prints on the outside of a vehicle, the DA's office here in Jefferson County Al would laugh you out of the place if you tried to use that as probable cause for an arrest warrant. Sorry for your trouble and I will give you the same advice I give to everyone in my family, never under any circumstances leave anything of value in a vehicle that can be seen by someone walking by because sooner or later the right person is going to come by and take it.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”