All the married folks....

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
dukbum
Duck South Addict

All the married folks....

Postby dukbum » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:41 pm

if you have a loving wife and 2 daughters like i do or any gender of kids or amout of kids cherish them 24 hours a day no matter what! cause when you find out your wife has been cheating on you with another man and has told that man that she loves him while still married to you.....WELL.....IT SUCKS AND HITS YOU LIKE A TON BRICKS!!! ya know whats even worse on ya after all that once you try to forgive her and work things out and fight off all the bad thoughts? catch her doing it for the second time! all i can say is that it tears you up inside and makes your eyes water like a rainy day! its really helping me to express how i feal as for i have only talked with one friend about all this and he is on this board and i thank him for letting me borrow his ears and advice. so i hope the paper work is in the works for it will be hard long road from here especially not having my girls everyday like iam used too and a having a warm body to curl up next too. turkey season is near and looking forward to spending long hours in the woods to help clear the bad thoughts that run through my head.

i tell just when ya think ya have it made with your life and doing whats rite something always happens weither its for the good or bad and i guess if it was easy.....well you know the rest of the story.....whos knows whats gonna happen from here maybe just maybe i will wake up one morning and it will all just be a dream and i will be happy as every.....
Dog's Eye
Veteran

Re: All the married folks....

Postby Dog's Eye » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm sorry to heat that !!

Adults tend to move on given enough time, children however, have a tendency to blame themselves for the break up. Make sure they understand a version of the truth that you and mom can both delivery consistently.
Drag Smokin' REDFISH !!!
Http://www.legendsofthelowermarsh.com

BUY AMERICAN MADE GOODS
meatcutter
Veteran

Postby meatcutter » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:48 pm

im really sorry man..
i hope all goes well for you..
chevy01234
Duck South Addict

Postby chevy01234 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Give me a call if you need anything bud!
duck_nutt
Duck South Addict

Postby duck_nutt » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:52 pm

sorry to hear about this.....
jchismpe
Veteran

Postby jchismpe » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Dont know you or how it feels to have the wife cheat on you, but i do know how it feels not to have your kids around you everyday anymore. IT SUCKS. Have been going through it for 3 yrs now only getting to see her every other weekend. So I somewhat know your pain. If you ever need a stranger to talk to give me a call, Jason 6622311875. Prayers sent.
duckkiller
Duck South Addict

Postby duckkiller » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Prayers sent as I am sorry to hear of this. You mention turkey season and how the woods will help start the healing process, well the water is that way for me as 99.9% of the time I fish alone for the reason of getting closer with myself and being free of all my worrys and troubles. I say all that to say this, I will be home first of MArch and will be fishing the rez and some delta oxbows pretty heavy that week. If you feel the need to get away and chase some crappie you are more than welcome to come tag along with me. Back seat and beer cooler have your name on them. Hang in there as it will be a tough road but everything happens for a reason, even if we dont understand it.
Life is to short to only fish on weekends
iron grip
Duck South Addict

Postby iron grip » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Damn TJ...

I hated reading that.

Sorry for your situation. I know how tough it is on you, and no matter how bad it gets it will be better one day. And a little better the next...

Holla if you need anything.

In the spirit of cheering you up; you'll be chasing some more hunnies in no time. :wink:
At times there is not a satisfactory substitute for well-aimed lead going down range at high velocity.
-Jim Rawles

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us!
Blackduck
Duck South Addict

Postby Blackduck » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:28 pm

No way to polish this turd. It is a bitter pill and I hate it for you. What comes around goes around. You have a website full of friends... Even if you haven't met most of them. Take the high road.
Last edited by Blackduck on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No, i don't want to know you ---- teul

champcaller
Duck South Addict

Postby champcaller » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:29 pm

prayers sent buddy
Achilles' Man in Black - CashMH

www.frontlinewaterfowl.com
duckbuster330
Veteran

Postby duckbuster330 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Sorry to hear about this. I dont know you but I would be glad to listen anytime.
A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
- Mark Twain
whitedog
Veteran

Postby whitedog » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Sorry to hear this. Just pray a lot and GOD will help you through this. Prayer sent
LawDawg
Duck South Addict

Postby LawDawg » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:55 pm

dang TJ, that's awful man. I will be praying for you bud.
"Yea, I went hunting once. Shot the deer in the leg, had to kill it with a shovel. it took about an hour." - Michael Scott

http://alectaylor.smugmug.com/
CBrown
Veteran

Postby CBrown » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:58 pm

My friend I will say a special prayer for you tonight. I know right now it seems the world is a dark place but I promise you will see the sun again!
Scully
Veteran

Postby Scully » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I went through the same thing 7 years ago and it still hurts- just not as bad. Try to stay busy- hunting, fishing, work, whatever but don't sit alone asking yourself why or how questions- it will drive you crazy. The toughest part will be the kids and having to see the piece of work that destroyed your life at the visitations. Above all focus on God- he will get you thru this. If there is anything I can do to help- PM me

Return to “General Discussion Forum”