All the married folks....

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
ragon
Veteran

Re: All the married folks....

Postby ragon » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:28 am

sorry you having to go through this man, prayers for you and the younguns :!:
Last edited by ragon on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
GRHRCH UH Mallards Bear Trap MH - Bear AKA ( Meathead )

Mallards Daisy Cutter ( Daisy )
dukluk
Duck South Addict

Postby dukluk » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:44 am

If you're gonna go for the guy's nuts, get on a pc at the library or elsewhere, and splatter his booty to all his employer's contact list....here's their corporate website/contacts:

http://www.pssd.com/gulfsouth/contact/contact.htm
tdog
Veteran

Postby tdog » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:49 am

Buckwabit
Duck South Addict

Postby Buckwabit » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:09 am

Down hill from Here....
Chad Miley

I love the "Ole Man"..Plenty of Birds and No Company...
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Postby GulfCoast » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:20 am

Guys, lets stay on the high road with this thead! The poor guy is going through enough. Send plots and schemes via PMs. :wink:
So many ducks, so little time....

HRCH (500) UH Ellie Mae MH (2005-2017)
HRCH Tipsy MH
Zsa-Zsa Puppy
Faithful Retrievers
Duck South Addict

Postby Faithful Retrievers » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:57 am

Bum-
Guess we was all so shocked we forgot to say kudos on the balls to talk about dis situation. Takes a strong fella to talk about something this personal, but I believe that it will help the healing process.

Me personally would have to tell dudes wife. If I am going through hell that bastards going to and he being the male cheater will be hung by his nuts in court. Johnny was right about the courts and MAMA, my buddy just found out the hard way. She got out rehab here are your kids back. What a joke.
http://www.grizzlyjig.com
"Better to have people think your a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"- Mark Twain
dukbum
Duck South Addict

Postby dukbum » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:01 pm

thanks for all the advice from everybody and thoughts and prayers it really is helping me through this and keeping me on a sain note if ya know what i mean
Sbroadus
Veteran

Postby Sbroadus » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Like I said earlier they all have snakes in their heads. My ex's pythons just rose up!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odis
Veteran

Postby Odis » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Man I'm sorry for what's going on! I had a friend in a a similar situation, he sued for alienation of affection caused the cheatin SOB some real serious misery who in turn had to defend himself thus cost him more money, my buddy eventually got a settlement from the guy and used it to fund his kids college account, its my understanding you don't have to prove adultry only that he was the cause of the break up, Good Luck and will thinking about you!
RebelYelp
Duck South Addict

Postby RebelYelp » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:22 pm

prayers sent TJ, holler if you need anything bud!
Sun rise in the east.... and it sets up in the West, yes the sun rise in east baby, and it sets up in the west..... It's hard to tell, hard to tell, hard to tell, which one, which one I love best.....
Warren
Duck South Addict

Postby Warren » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:45 pm

I have only met TJ one time, and in that time he was busy trying to help his kids catch some fish. I know you love them kids man, and I hope whatever road this goes down is a good one for you and your kids. Sorry we never got thta hog hunt up buddy, but I will be praying for ya.
Hole Hunter
Duck South Addict

Postby Hole Hunter » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Sorry, to hear about this terrible situation you are going through, DB. When I saw this post I read it from pg 1 to 9. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Of course I don't know you personally, just from your entertaining posts from time to time. But what I do know is that you love your kids. That needs to be your focus from here on out. Let the lawyers work out the rest.
My suggestion is get a female attny to represent you and your interests. They seem to be the best support for a male in this type situation. Seek their advice as well as that of your pastor. If you are not a church going man, this should be a good reason to start. God does not put anything on us that we are not able to handle. Seek him in all decisions and love those kids.
Prayers and best wishes during this time of discontent.
WAR DAYUM EAGLE!!!

A True Sportsman shoots what he eats and eats what he shoots.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:51 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
driveby
Duck South Addict

Postby driveby » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm

TJ, I just read this thread and I am so sorry that all this is happening to you. If you still have my cell phone # and just want to talk some time, feel free to give me a call. You will have my thoughts and prayers through this entire ordeal.
http://www.dixielandcalls.com
http://www.sdb.alducks.com
http://www.SouthernDuckBoats.com

"Are you sure you're Albanian? You don't look full blooded" - Don Miller
dukmisr2005
Duck South Addict

Postby dukmisr2005 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:40 am

i hate to hear this.. but i can tell you from experience, that it will get better eventually.. it may get worse while going through all the divorce preceding.. don't let anyone tell you that you CANNOT get your kids.. i was able to get my two girls and i have full legal custody of them.. it took two long painful years to do it but i was able to survive with the help of my parents and friends.. when i got custody of my girls one was 3 and 6months..

some advice for you, start a notebook on everything your wife does, where she goes how long she's gone, everything!!! it will help show a history and time line.. it will also help you keep track of everything.. even note what she spends, what she brings home, what she makes, everything!! if you ask "should i write this down?"" DO!! and don't think of it as "keeping tabs" on her or being nosy, cuz your not, just making notes.. my mom's friend told her to do this, and my mom had 5 notebooks of things when we went the first or second time to meet with my lawyer and by the end of the trial she gave him 2 more.. and she and i too still keep one going in case she ever tries to get them back again..

never stop talking to your kids.. if you have to buy a pre-paid cell and have all calls blocked but your numbers and her numbers.. call your kids whenever you think about them.. its hard but try not to break down talking to them cause it only upsets them.. take picutres of them and you doing stuff together for them to keep.. ask them to draw you stuff..

it is rough, but like its said "what doesn't kill you only makes you tougher".. and remember " the Lord will not test you beyond what you are capable of handling, and He will also provide you with a way and means to help you though it" and last but not least and one that helped me get through "Cast your cares on He; for He cares for you!"
Last edited by dukmisr2005 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Ric M.
Dulaney Seed Inc./AgVenture
877-974-7333

-- Its not the man but the message that keeps on going!! --
-- There is everywhere, but not everywhere is there...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”