Proud to be WHITE

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
coonman
Veteran

Proud to be WHITE

Postby coonman » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Just got this email. It makes alot of good points. Especially after all the things that went around here last week or 2.

Proud to be white

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is. Proud to be White Michael Richards makes his point...

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points... Someone finally said it... How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc., and then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me, White boy, Cracker, Honkey, Whitey, Caveman... and that's OK.

But when I call you, cheeseburger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist. You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to advance OUR lives, we'd be racists. We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ...You know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college. In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists. You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist. I am proud... but you call me a racist. Why is it that only Whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime yet ... But getting real close
Who ever said winning isn't everything has never really won.
ducman77
Duck South Addict

Re: Proud to be WHITE

Postby ducman77 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:04 am

We Shall Overcome.....................
shoot'm in the lips
Alex
Veteran

Postby Alex » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:53 am

Very much agree on that subject.
mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:07 am

Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
coonman
Veteran

Postby coonman » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:33 am

I figured he didn't say all that, but it does make you think.
Who ever said winning isn't everything has never really won.
Rice
Duck South Addict

Postby Rice » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:14 am

:lol: somebody said it though
A man who won't has no advantage over the man who can't.
farmerc83
Duck South Addict

Postby farmerc83 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:10 am

Funny I bet all of us have used those examples in arguments ourselves. Is there anything anymore that is 'white'? Do blacks ever see a large group of whites walk into a restaurant and think 'oh great now we won't be able to hear ourselves think over all the yelling and obnoxiously loud laughs'? I bet not. We seem to be the only ones inconvienenced with the race issue while every other race uses it to their advantage, waiting for one of us to screw up.
The two loudest sounds in the world are a BANG when you expect a CLICK and a CLICK when you expect a BANG.
masonman

Postby masonman » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:57 pm

man that is great stuff. thats why im on this site. some of the florida dudes brought up obama and they yanked the thread to be all warm and fuzzy. i think i found a new forum.
mrkrash
Veteran

Postby mrkrash » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:00 pm

Goose2300
Regular

Postby Goose2300 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:15 pm

That is awesome! Well said! So very true though....I think everyone should read this! :D
jburt80
Veteran

Postby jburt80 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 am

Good Stuff!!
whistler

Postby whistler » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:00 pm

True, true, true
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

George Washington
happyhollowchopper
Veteran

Postby happyhollowchopper » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:35 pm

maybe someone should send it to obama
Better to live one day as a TIGER than a whole lifetime as a CHICKEN
Bankermane
Duck South Addict

Postby Bankermane » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Being White ain't all its cracked up to be anymore.
"Being white ain't all its cracked up to be"

"Fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics...Even if you win, you're still retarded"...
Relentless
Veteran

Postby Relentless » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Wish I could say I was white, when white was cool...but since I've been walkin this earth I catch more $h!t for being white...a white, middle-classed male is the most descriminated person in America.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”