Would you use?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Would you use?

Postby peewee » Thu Sep 20, 2001 7:51 am

Would yall use someone's blind out in an oxbow lake while they were not there. Do you think this is ethical or not.
Duckkilla
Veteran

Would you use?

Postby Duckkilla » Thu Sep 20, 2001 8:45 am

Yea I would it? It is not on private land.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Would you use?

Postby peewee » Thu Sep 20, 2001 9:20 am

I knew you would duckkilla, oh yeah, once again I appreciate yall boys inviting me on yalls little teal hunting trip this weekend. You know I always enjoy working instead of hunting. Thats alright though things will come around my way before long, and you will be saying peewee take me to bust the hell out of those ducks with ya, I'm just gonna say remember that saturday. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ September 20, 2001: Message edited by: peewee ]
Dutch Dog
Duck South Addict

Would you use?

Postby Dutch Dog » Thu Sep 20, 2001 9:25 am

on a public oxbow lake i would use his blind to hunt out of if there were no indications that he was coming to it that morning..say if i got there a little late, the sun was already up and he wasn't in it already. if he came up to it i'd pick up and go elsewhere after all he DID go to all the effort of bringing all the wood, wire, cover material (whatever that would consist of), etc and then putting it all together. However if he wanted to be an booty about it i'd go set up 50 yards away and shoot blackbirds all morning.
Duckkilla
Veteran

Would you use?

Postby Duckkilla » Thu Sep 20, 2001 10:02 am

just give me a call and I will take you to bust the hell out of some ducks.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”