This is my take on this election

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
donia
Duck South Addict

Re: This is my take on this election

Postby donia » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:13 am

I can't get passed the feeling that there is something behind Obama's facade, laying in wait to spring forward and screw the hell out of us if he is elected. Just something in that smile that just doesn't seem right or sincere - like the scrawny kid that knows he is about to hit a big growth spurt and impart revenge, with no recourse, on all those that chastised him in the past.
duckhunterdoc
Veteran

Postby duckhunterdoc » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:44 am

cwink
Duck South Sponsor

Postby cwink » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:48 am

http://safefireshooting.com/
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them"
-George Washington
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:03 am

Here is my take...best case scenario (even though I cannot stand McCain) is that McCain wins, stays in office 4 years (which I think is more likely than not) and Newt Gingrich steps up in 2012 and is a Reagan-like POTUS for 8 years.

I currently think that conventional wisdom on Obama is incorrect due to media coverage and the inability to challenge him without being painted with a scarlet letter. Conventional wisdom says that he cannot win because black and young voters rarely show up at the polls. Give credit where it is due, he (along with the media) has made it cool to vote for Obama like it is cool to wear shrimp boats on the bayou. These people, unlike years past, are showing up and will do so in November.

The best way to attack Obama is to tell the truth. He lacks experience. During his time in DC, he has been THE MOST LIBERAL VOTING SENATOR, yet he talks about bringing us together. During his time in the Illinois Congress (one of the most liberal in the US) he has the fourth most liberal voting record. This throws out his nonsense about being a unity driven candidate. Actions speak louder than words.

Also, religion wins and losses elections. Obama has been a member of a church for 20 years that is so overtly racist that it boggles the mind. It really is the black equivalent to the Clan in the message told. Most people go to churches that mirror their thought process. Further, most people go to churches to deepen this thought process hopefully in developing a better relationship with God. If the media will ever quit surpressing this information, it will be trouble for Obama. In short, I believe that Obama is an overt racist that has an ability to mask this racism is flashy language.

In summary, I think McCain can only win if he nominates a conservative running mate like Haley Barbour. Otherwise, the media hype coupled with Obama being in fashion like the clothes at Hinton & Hinton, will push him to the forefront and the presidency.
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:07 am

if we put a negro in charge.. i quit..

hell lets all quit and let the gubermnet worry bout us'es
"Ya ever work beef Billy?"
Bullet
Duck South Addict

Postby Bullet » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:36 pm

CIVIL WAR. Round 2. :twisted:
Bring IT :shock:
duckkiller
Duck South Addict

Postby duckkiller » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Life is to short to only fish on weekends
SNOT
Duck South Addict

Postby SNOT » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:12 pm

mudsucker
Duck South Addict

Postby mudsucker » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:19 pm

When asked about the Abortion Bill, Obama answered,"I thought we paid that one."

When asked what to do about defence, he said, "Paint it white."
Long Live the Black Democrat!
GEAUX LSU!
WHO DAT!
DO,DU AND DW!
Dukelane
Regular

Obama not a Muslim?

Postby Dukelane » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:04 pm

He was raised in a Madrasa. That's a fact. google Madrasa and see what you think then and then go listen to excerpts from his current pastor. sounds like hatred to America to me. He's a Muslim secret double agent in my opinion, lying in wake like the fanatical Muslims doo and then strike.
jkb87
Duck South Addict

Postby jkb87 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:12 pm

If it wasn't for bad luck then i would have no luck at all........

"Its hard to be cool when your battery is dead." Anatidae at the boat ramp with a dead battery.

IN MEMORY OF #10

SCOTT LlOYD

1/8/92-4/5/08
bgore
Regular

Postby bgore » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:45 pm

with a name like that you think that he is not Muslim???? You need to do some research brother.. the reason "snopes" say's that he is not a radical muslim is because if you ask Obama....he is baptist.....you really believe that???
River Hunter
Veteran

Postby River Hunter » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:32 am

You aint been hunting till you been river huntin
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:40 am

I don't think he was aiming that towards you, River Hunter, I think he was making a generalization. They want to be treated equal, but at the same time, they want to be called a label that makes them stand out and be different from the regular ole white americans.
bigwater
Duck South Addict

Postby bigwater » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:52 am

i've heard from someone close to the situation that he's (obama) really not who you think he is.. he's the anitchrist!

won't be long now... till the rapture and peoples start disappering off the face of the earth.

should help ease some of the hunting pressure!
"Ya ever work beef Billy?"

Return to “General Discussion Forum”