Great Way to finish the season

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
mallardsjason
Veteran

Great Way to finish the season

Postby mallardsjason » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Just thought that I would let everyone know that I Killed my first banded suzy on the last day of the season.. It was the first group of mallards that came in. BUddy of mine killed the greenhead and ole suzy flew straight towards me.. ha I missed the first two shots and followed up with the third and final shot and folded her up..Well needless to say we ended up moving down a little on the whole where we were hunting.. so I went and picked up the three birds we had on the water.. Well I Picked all the birds up and threw them up to the front of the boat.. didn't evan pay any attention at looking for any jewelry.. I ended up picking one of the guys that were wading to move him on down the ridge to where all the other ducks kept wanting to go down and he was up front of the boat just looking at the ducks that we killed and said you know that suzy you killed has a band on it.. I said man quit lying a plyaing bc thats not a joke.. I said It does and turned around and stuck its leg out and sure enough there was that shiny band on its leg.. I couldn't believe it.. This is my third year in duck hunting.. We ended up killing 3 limits yesterday mourning by 9:15.. Want to give my thanks to greenheadjim into getting me started duck hunting.. He has tought me alot.. But i still have alot to learn.. Will post the picts up that I have of the last two days of this season soon..Oh yeah.. and also killed my first canadian..

Waiting on there feet to drop,, And thinking what a mistake they just made!!!!!!!!
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Postby GreenheadJim » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:30 pm

mallardsjason
Veteran

Postby mallardsjason » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Waiting on there feet to drop,, And thinking what a mistake they just made!!!!!!!!
tombstone
Duck South Addict

Postby tombstone » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:50 am

There will be a day....
mallardsjason
Veteran

Postby mallardsjason » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:16 pm

Yep.. Thats him.. And yeah he is a great fellow.. The guy on the left is really good friends with him and got him into duck hunting this year.. and let me tell he fell in love with it like the rest of us.. And thanks
JaMak84
Duck South Addict

Postby JaMak84 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:32 pm

deltadukman: "We may not agree on everything, but we all like t!tties"
mallardsjason
Veteran

Postby mallardsjason » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:23 pm

GreenheadJim
Veteran

Postby GreenheadJim » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:52 pm

What people are you talkin about? The only time I hunted that spot without you was when you weren't there. The spot right next to it is a good one too. I think we could put a boat in each of them and both do good if we worked together. We might need to try that next year. :wink:
mallardsjason
Veteran

Postby mallardsjason » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Yeah.. we definately gonna have to do that next year.. and I wasn't meaning that you hunted my favorite spots.. I was saying how you and me have lots better respect for one another when it came to hunting out there.. I just hope we have a better season next year..
GreenheadJim
Veteran

Postby GreenheadJim » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:40 pm

mallardsjason
Veteran

Postby mallardsjason » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:18 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”