Bed Liners

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Baldpate
Regular

Bed Liners

Postby Baldpate » Thu Sep 06, 2001 6:44 am

Does anyone have any experience with the Do it yourself paint on Bed liners? Which is the best and why in your opinions. I am thinking about putting one on my truck. Thanks Baldpate.
Brian
Regular

Bed Liners

Postby Brian » Thu Sep 06, 2001 7:18 am

I don't have any of the do-it-yourself type, but I have several trucks with the commercial spray-in type liners. Personally, I think the Rhino Lining is the best. Rhino is a "hot" mix that expands after it is sprayed on. It looks good and is extremely tough, skid resistant, and chemical resistant. A couple of my other trucks have another brand that is a "cold" mix and they aren't holding up at all. Hope this helps.
chance
Duck South Addict

Bed Liners

Postby chance » Thu Sep 06, 2001 4:19 pm

I had the Linex put in mine three years ago and Have not regretted it. It looks good and is tough as nails. I have been wanting to do my aluminum bass boat.
vicksburg
Duck South Addict

Bed Liners

Postby vicksburg » Thu Sep 06, 2001 11:15 pm

I used some of the liner that's at Wal-Mart, the roll on kind, on the inside of a bronco. If the area had any paint at all on it, it curled up after two months. And that sucks. The back of my truck was sprayed in professionally and is tough as nails. It may be worth your time and effort to get it done right the first time.
Dixie Boy
Veteran

Bed Liners

Postby Dixie Boy » Mon Sep 10, 2001 8:03 am

I have a Rhino liner in my Z71 and have had it for 6 years now!!! The best!!! My 2500HD should be here this week and the next day I will go back to the Rhino Liner place and get another one!!!
peewee
Duck South Addict

Bed Liners

Postby peewee » Mon Sep 10, 2001 1:22 pm

What is the difference between the Rhino Liner and the Linex.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”