Stuttgart ARK trip info needed

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Stuttgart ARK trip info needed

Postby teul2 » Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:47 pm

Hey guys,
A few of my friends and I are going up to Stuttgart around the middle of December. We have been a few times and are looking for a place to stay that is a little closer to Bayou Meto and hopefully cheaper than where we have stayed. We are going to hunt public land so we dont "need" a guide just a warm bed that will allow the boats and dogs.
Thanks in advance.
Joel
Chap
Regular

Postby Chap » Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:51 pm

Check out Dumas.. Think its a Days Inn.. Look on yellowpages.com.. Only about 15-20mi from Post Lake with has some pretty good public hunting on the Arkansas river.. Think the room in Dumas was around 45 bucks..
mississippi_duc_htr
Veteran
Location: On the wrong damn side of the state for sure for duck hunting!!!!, HATLEY,MS

hotel

Postby mississippi_duc_htr » Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:06 pm

There is one hotel in Dewitt that I have stayed in. It is just a place too stay in though very far from fancy, just a place too lay your head. It has a cafe in front of it that opens during duck season @ 3:30 AM for a really good breakfast buffet. I cant remember the name though it was the only one in dewitt. If I remember it I will send it too ya.
"You can either shoot on the next pass or watch me do it." Winchester rules hehehehe .......Amen
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:36 am

Thanks alot for the info you guys!

Joel

Return to “General Discussion Forum”