Young Punks Rule...

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

Young Punks Rule...

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:16 pm

DIB your 45...so you got 25 years on me. Big deal :roll: . You just don't like it when someone younger than you disagrees. There is noone that myself and most other people I know that are my age disrespect and dislike more than an older person that thinks younger folks are "punks". When I am walking around saggin my pants selling dope then I would call myself a punk. Until then I am a YOUNG MAN. I respect those who respect me, regardless of my age. Thank God my grandfather and father didn't think I was a "young punk" and took me hunting and fishing and such instead of thinking I was unworthy and "stupid" because I am young. Thank God not all 45 year olds are like you and care about college students and younger people participating in the outdoors. Seeing as how the young folks of today, like myself, will be making and voting on things such as gun rights, hunting, social security, healthcare, etc. I think you should do a double take on just how unimportant and unneeded us "boys" are, us PUNKS. Don't even bring the "I am older and more important than you" card out. I respect my elders but I have learned elders who think I am a young punk trouble maker usually are the select few who are not nearly as intelligent as I am. That is not how God himself looks at young people like myself. :shock: I could either be actively involved in dog training and get into disagreements and such about training, or be an animal rights supporter visciously opposed to dog training because it's cruel and dogs get whipped and ducks get killed and it's all bad bad. When will people like you understand that participation in hunting and the outdoors is rapidly dropping off? When will you understand that your mentality of us young punks is a damaging one that is not helping the rapidly declining involvment in outdoor sports and recreation? Last time I checked it was a pretty understandable and respectable thing to be a "school boy". I am going into wildlife biology and would love to work on the ppr and make my mark in the autumn skies. Think about that next time you call me school boy. Since I am a young punk of a school boy what would you consider to be a respectable YOUNG MAN? By the way in any of my posts I have stayed the mature course and not resorted to name calling, unlike you, maybe you should take a good hard look at the posts and see who is acting like a "boy"

Young Punk who is ruining Warrens dog. :roll:
"The middle of the road is where the white line is -- and that's the worst place to drive." Robert Frost

http://www.pintailduckboats.com/
Damn_It_Boy
Duck South Addict

Postby Damn_It_Boy » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:11 pm

muddinram2duck
Duck South Addict

Postby muddinram2duck » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:52 pm

Meeka
Duck South Addict

Postby Meeka » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:01 pm

HRCH Bwanna Sharkey JH

Wouldn't a condo at the beach be nice!!!?
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:42 am

"The middle of the road is where the white line is -- and that's the worst place to drive." Robert Frost

LastFrontierLabs
Veteran

Postby LastFrontierLabs » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:54 pm

Warren
Duck South Addict

Postby Warren » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:33 am

goosebruce
Duck South Addict

Postby goosebruce » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:58 am

msbigdawg1234
Duck South Addict

Postby msbigdawg1234 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:58 am

rustypjr
Duck South Addict

Postby rustypjr » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:34 am

Rusty Parsons
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:35 pm

jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:37 pm

Nobody owes you anything.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”