I puked again

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
tunica
Duck South Addict

I puked again

Postby tunica » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:57 am

rustypjr
Duck South Addict

Postby rustypjr » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:14 am

Rusty Parsons
Chocolate Seal
Veteran

Postby Chocolate Seal » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:18 am

CAN YOUR DOG COUNT?
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Postby mshunter77 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:06 am

torch
Duck South Addict

Postby torch » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:18 am

Hayes Calls Prostaff
Crazy Anglers Pro Staff
Kick's Chokes Pro Staff
Crappie Logic Jigs Pro Staff
F&F Boats Prostaff
Dakota Decoys Prostaff
lipsplitter39654
Duck South Addict

Postby lipsplitter39654 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:23 am

gator
Duck South Sponsor

Postby gator » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:47 am

HRCH Eight Gauge - Gauge (see you on the bridge buddy)
HRCH Eight Gauge's Mountain Man - Trapper
Blackwater
Veteran
Location: from Clinton but now where the blacktop ends, Edwards, Ms--- AKA Big Worm

Postby Blackwater » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:49 am

GOOOOO Dawgs, Sic Em........

"Life is too short for a half rack of ribs"--- Mike Mills
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:12 am

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
Bullreds & Greenheads
Veteran

Postby Bullreds & Greenheads » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:28 pm

I know most of these idiots probably aren't immigrants, but every native-born American citizen ought to be held account to at least the minimum standard that we require of immigrants who become US citizens.

The United States Oath of Citizenship is an oath that must be taken by all immigrants who wish to become United States citizens.

The current oath is as follows:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Since many of these people obviously don't want to fulfill their duties as citizens, I wonder if they would be willing to renounce their US citizenship? I think if push came to shove, they would quickly swallow their cowardly, treasonous words.

Also, I wonder if these wackos could be listed as "domestic enemies"? I wonder if they would be so "enthusiastic" about burning the US flag and a US soldier in effigy if they were facing US soldiers ready, willing, and able to fight them?

I think another civil war is coming, boys. Maybe not for fifty years, but I feel it is coming. As Abe Lincoln said, "A house divided against itself cannot stand." Something's gotta give.
HOOD
Veteran
Location: Destin , Fl via Auburn, Al - also at the double quick in Ruleville

Postby HOOD » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:03 pm

MSDawg870
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDawg870 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:42 pm

tunica
Duck South Addict

Postby tunica » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:25 am

DEERHUNT
Veteran

kids

Postby DEERHUNT » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:19 am

MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Postby MSDuckmen » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:53 am

You know I blame this on my Generation. It is my age group that started the peace movement. It is my age group that put self above all and breed it into their children. It is apparent in everything done today including the hunting resource.

Today you can see continued crap spewed by the media and actors across the nation and people eat it up like it is reality. You see the younger generation allowed to do what ever the he11 the want to, without regard for and consequence that may occur under the guise of being politically correct, civil rights, freedom of speech.
I can barley watch the news for the garbage that continues to spew from these groups.

Everyone has the solution to the problems of this country. If it is so bad to live here then why not move to another. They do this to get a rise out of people and it works. No different than what the terrorist are doing in that they use the media to create unrest.

This country needs to get a grip on reality and start holding people accountable.
Some personal rights have to be given up for the betterment of the whole. Not many are willing to do that.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”