Beating up old people

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
feedcall
Duck South Addict

Beating up old people

Postby feedcall » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:27 pm

Seems to be the new deal in Jackson. Mrs. Breeland is 99 and was attacked in her driveway a few days ago. She taught in the school system for 40 years in Jackson. She taught my mother and my father at Murrah, and I saw her at lunch just a couple of months ago. Sweet lady, and then this lady that is 73 was strapped to a chair so they could steal her car. I don't know what ya'll think, but do you deserve an booty whoopin for beating up a 99 year old woman? What's up with these people?
This is no longer a vacation, this is a quest, a quest for fun---Chevy Chase.
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:36 pm

That person punched their ticket to go to directly to hell. Suprised there wasn't a lightning storm over Jackson when that happened. Person should have been struck down on the spot.
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:40 pm

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:52 pm

I will tell you what is up with these people. First of all, they are all cowards who have not been taught to act like men or gentlemen because they are fatherless. Therefore, the seek protection, companionship and adulation from likeminded fatherless thugs. These thugs have no fear of the law in Jackson as it is for the most part nonexistent and when it does exist the officers turn out to be made the actual evil-doers in the eyes of the public because they are rough in doing their jobs while the fatherless thug is the VICTIM, even though he has three stolen luxury cars in his driveway; cars stolen from hard working, tax paying citizens.

When by some stroke of luck these thugs are actually apprehended by said ineffective law enforcement, their mothers, who have only defended their bad actions or have tacitly accepted these actions by failing to discipline continue to defend them on TV. Once again, their baby is the VICTIM.

You see, we are not dealing with a bunch of individual thugs so much as we are dealing with a thug culture. The same fatherless, consciousless thugs who are beating up and killing old people are also spreading their genes creating more fatherless thugs.

Instead of building convention centers that people will be scared to use, we need to build the largest juvenile detention center and county jail in the country and fill it up. We need invest money in paying police officers so that competent people are willing to sign up. We need to invest in more slots for assistant DAs to handle the case load and we need to elect competent judges who hate crime. No civilization in history has been successful without first having a strong and legitimate public safety force as its basis. Jackson continues to flee from these well recognized principle.

It takes money to fix these problems and the money is leaving the city of Jackson because the people who make the money are tired of living in fear and having no recourse when they come under attack. Jackson (and I say this as a citizen of Jackson) has had it. It is finished never to rebound. The metro area will continue to thrive until the fatherless thugs decide they should rob the niave suburbanites and run back to Jackson for cover. And so the disease spreads.
woundedduck
Duck South Addict

Postby woundedduck » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:20 pm

i say we just kill all of them. no limit, no plugs,no questions asked. hell, we could clean jackson up in a week. maybe a little harsh, but there is no other way to change what is going on right now besides total eradication.
Woodduckdawg
Duck South Addict

Postby Woodduckdawg » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:38 pm

Don Miller
Duck South Addict

Postby Don Miller » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:35 pm

A thug that victimizes children or the elderly is the worst kind of criminal. :x
"I'd still like to stick that shotgun up a mallard's as$ and pull the trigger!"---FRITZ RUESEWALD @ 93 years old...(The Arkansas Duck Hunter's Almanac, pg.91)
feedcall
Duck South Addict

Postby feedcall » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:52 am

This has made sick thinking about it the last few days. I like woundedduck's approach. It's a shame what has happened to many cities in the south. I had my car stolen about 2 yrs ago at River Hills Tennis Club. I guess there are very few people around town now that haven't been affected by the crime here.
This is no longer a vacation, this is a quest, a quest for fun---Chevy Chase.
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:55 am

Grommet
Duck South Addict

Postby Grommet » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:59 am

I have been considering a move to Montana. 1000:1 ratio. Beats the hell out of 1:1. I guess by that rational Montana is 1000 times better than Mississippi. And body else up for a long white wagon train west.
rjohnson
Duck South Addict

Postby rjohnson » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:14 am

1000:1, not too bad, plus you'd get the short-stopped ducks.
quack fiend
Veteran

Postby quack fiend » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:14 am

i travel to s.w. missouri near branson to hunt with a friend each year, it sure is nice not having to worry about locking your doors and getting everything out of the vehicle each night--if it weren't for me and my wife's family being here i'd already be gone, the duck hunting here just isn't worth the hassle of living here anymore
you did put in the plug, right?
Dog's Eye
Veteran

Postby Dog's Eye » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:52 am

Gman
Veteran

Postby Gman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:55 am

gman - hatchie hunter
torch
Duck South Addict

Postby torch » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:06 am

Hayes Calls Prostaff