Mr. Anatidae

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Mr. Anatidae

Postby MSDuckmen » Mon Jul 23, 2001 5:05 pm

How ya doing brother? want to talk with ya about that there haydel call of yours. I have never been much on anything but my home made calls but I kind of would like to try one of them acrylic jobs. Wanted to see if you would tune the critter like ya did yours, I have a friend that I would really like to give it to for Christmas if ya don't mind.
Ya seem to know about them dang things and this young man I hunt with is dieing for one.

let me know if it is not too much trouble.

Dan
Anatidae
Duck South Addict

Mr. Anatidae

Postby Anatidae » Tue Jul 24, 2001 9:42 am

Hey Dan, 'Won't be any trouble at all....I'm 'fixin to order some 'stuff' from Knutson's and will pick-up a DR-85. That's what I blew for you at the 'Cookout'. Unless I hear from you, consider it DONE. I'll send it to you when I get it 'right'!
MSDuckmen
Duck South Addict

Mr. Anatidae

Postby MSDuckmen » Tue Jul 24, 2001 5:10 pm

Thanks sport,
Let me know if ya need the cash up front or just let me know what I owe ya when your done.

Thanks again
Dan
Anatidae
Duck South Addict

Mr. Anatidae

Postby Anatidae » Wed Jul 25, 2001 10:17 am

'No problem...GH22 just e-mailed me that Wally-World has some....I'm going over there, now and get one.....'will work on it, tonight. How's 20 bucks sound? That'll cover cost of call and shipping to you. E-mail me your address. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Return to “General Discussion Forum”