Ah the saltwater!!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Ah the saltwater!!

Postby Jeff » Tue Jun 19, 2001 6:51 pm

Man have been out of pocket for a good while now doing some hardcore fishing down home for the next week. Been out for two days straight and will fish the next week everyday and some of the nights. It is so nice to be home again. Smell of the salt water in the air, rotten marsh mud, man it's home. Then to be able to drink a beer in the boat and not have to worry about it being illegal in the lake you're on. It's just great. Not to mention the fish. We are wearing them out, limited on reds both days and trout and flounder are all over. Also catching a few door mats here and there. In fact gonna stuff one w/ crab meat and shrimp tomorrow night. Then wash it down with some beer. Don't know if it gets much better. Not gonna know what to do with myself when I have to start work next month. Oh well will enjoy it while I can, wish some of ya'll could be down here with me.
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Ah the saltwater!!

Postby GulfCoast » Wed Jun 20, 2001 8:07 am

All that talk about stuffing a door mat with crab meat is giving me the munchies and making me wanna cut out of work!
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Ah the saltwater!!

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 20, 2001 8:33 am

HEHEHE, if ya wanna make an hour and a half drive over to the westbank come on. Got plenty of flounder and traded for a bunch of shrimp and crabs. So got plenty otherwise guess you'll have to sit there and salivate! HEHEHEHE [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Ah the saltwater!!

Postby GulfCoast » Wed Jun 20, 2001 12:25 pm

Quit picking on me! I gotta sit here and get ready for a stinking trial....would rather be stalking the wiley redfish.
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Ah the saltwater!!

Postby Jeff » Wed Jun 20, 2001 3:10 pm

Well GC if it helps any I am gonna give the reds a break tonight and go sit under a light and catch me a limit of specks and drink a whole bunch of beer. Oops, I don't guess that helps ya much does it.
Micah
Site Admin

Ah the saltwater!!

Postby Micah » Wed Jun 20, 2001 3:32 pm

Damn...that's cruel...too damn cruel....
judge jb
Duck South Addict

Ah the saltwater!!

Postby judge jb » Wed Jun 20, 2001 6:33 pm

you got that right Micah... my high-light will be a mess of Bream and fries.....a far cry from some sea-food.....
a trip to the coast will happen next month......

judge jb

Return to “General Discussion Forum”