found birds?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

found birds?

Postby missed mallards » Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:58 pm

got a ?
i've got a flooded bean field that was loaded up this afternoon. i mean were talkin 500+ duck's on 30-40 acreas. it was 3:30 and duck's where just steady comeing in. this is the 4 or 5th time that the bird's have done this. cloudy and no wind and they just pilled in one after another. is there something about this place that i need to know. when it's sunny and clear with plenty of wind they don't bother to check up but when the cloud's are out and you can't see to good strait up they just can't get enough of this place. pintail's and mallards with a few teal were feeding when i walked up in the field. cloudy light rain and not cold the first of the season produced the same exact senerio. bird's everywhere. hope like he!! it's cloudy tomorrow with greenheads. i really dont' understand it. but i guess you have to be were the bird's want to be. hope them S.O.B. show up tomorrow.
Millenium Mallard
Veteran

Postby Millenium Mallard » Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:04 pm

just rub it in.....just rub it in.....wishin' I had your "problem"....
ST.
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:29 pm

yea it's a problem. if the sun come's out there ain't a da@# duck in sight. been happin all year. i ain't rubbin nothin in just want to know what is goin on. wish i could give you my problem. go out thinkin your just goin to wear that booty out and don't see squat. can't figure out why they like the field on a day like today rather than a sunny one.
Ducks be us
Duck South Addict

Postby Ducks be us » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:02 pm

"You get what you put in and people get what they deserve..." Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
rciii
Veteran

Postby rciii » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:28 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”