Our good fortunes continue

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Postby Jeff » Wed Jul 18, 2001 2:42 pm

Well I am glad to see that the board has held up without me for the past few days. You see Shelly and I thought we had it bad with the chiggers after the shoot. Well things certainly got worse from there. We ate some left over Mexican for lunch on Sunday and SHelly has been in the hospital ever since then with severe food poisnin'. It has been a long few days, Lacey is goin' nuts gettin out of the kennel once a day, it's been a real nightmare. Anyway, I am still in Memphis takin' care of Shelly (for better or worse on that one!). The good news is she seems to be keepin solid food down now for the first time since Sunday. I thik she may get to go home from the hospital tomorrow but I am still not sure. So anyway thats my life for the moment, never do seem to get things goin' right for long I guess, but oh well. I gotta head to La to take my boards here on Friday so may be out of pocket again but will try to check in and keep everyone informed of how she is doin and how I am, until then peace out ya'll.
SCOOTER

Postby SCOOTER » Wed Jul 18, 2001 2:53 pm

hope she get's to feeling better, never had food posion, hear it's real bad. when you talk to travis,tell him to e-mail me the kennel for one of them pup's .
Black_Dawg
Veteran

Postby Black_Dawg » Wed Jul 18, 2001 3:51 pm

Sorry to hear that Jeff-hope Shelly gets back together real soon! phil
duforester
Veteran

Postby duforester » Wed Jul 18, 2001 4:04 pm

Jeff,

I hope Shelly is feeling better now!! Let us know how she is!
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Postby GulfCoast » Wed Jul 18, 2001 5:27 pm

Hope she gets well soon!
GC
goosebruce
Duck South Addict

Postby goosebruce » Wed Jul 18, 2001 7:36 pm

Boy dat sucks. Welp, i wanted you to stay, but not like dat. Hey man, when you get a chance, my wife wants that chris owen's feller phone number if you got it. travis
booger
Veteran

Postby booger » Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:06 pm

What the? Food poisoning and in the hospital with itching chiggers is unimaginable, thats awful, get well soon. Tell her we wish her well and good luck to you on the boards.
RedEyed Duck
Duck South Addict

Postby RedEyed Duck » Thu Jul 19, 2001 10:37 am

Hang in there man.... don't even worry about that trolling motor (no rush) take care of the little lady, the boards and the dog, just ship it once things settle back down.
Jeff
Duck South Addict

Postby Jeff » Thu Jul 19, 2001 9:06 pm

Thanks for the best wishes guys, it goes a long way. I am happy to report that Shelly is at home now for the first time Since Sunday and it is Thrsday night now. She still has her spells where she feels like she is gonna puke, but for the most part she is better. She is 10 times better than she was on SUnday and Monday. So hopefully she will continue to get better. Now I am off to Shreveport tomorrow morning to try and pass boards to get the money machine going. So thanks again ya'll and take care, Jeff
Unkljohn
Duck South Addict

Postby Unkljohn » Thu Jul 19, 2001 11:06 pm

Damn, That really is a double whammy!!! Chiggers and food poisoning at the same time! I wouldn't wish that on any one [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Return to “General Discussion Forum”