Self guided hunts

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Self guided hunts

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:41 am

Anyone got a name or number for anyone offering self guided duck hunting opportunities.

What about that guy from Arkansas, Davy Crockett outfitters that I went with a few of y’all on one year? I think that was the name?

Is he still around and offering that type of hunting arrangement?

Anyway, and old time user of this board messaged me last night asking so I thought I would just make a general request here. Because I’m kind of out of the loop and don’t know.

Any info would be appreciated
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
booger
Veteran

Re: Self guided hunts

Postby booger » Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:45 pm

Apparently Charles Snapp is now mayor of Walnut Ridge, (Charles was Davey Crockett Guide Services).
I don't think he fools with that any more.

I'm out of the loop too, others may know of an opportunity.
Them ducks is wary. We now resume our regularly scheduled forum melee in progress.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Re: Self guided hunts

Postby Wildfowler » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:37 pm

I couldn’t remember his name.

But I got some info from gh22 the other day. He didn’t mention Charles Snapp, so that apparently is not an option anymore.

Thanks.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George

Return to “General Discussion Forum”