SMTTT!!!!

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

SMTTT!!!!

Postby lilwhitelie » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:39 pm

What a game!!
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
SB
Duck South Addict

Re: SMTTT!!!!

Postby SB » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:41 pm

I will be pulling for USM. Too bad though that only one of them can make it to the next round.
Scott Baker
Seymore
Duck South Addict

Postby Seymore » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:55 am

The wife and I will be pulling for USM but 3 of our 4 girls decided to go to Ole Miss and the 4th isn't looking very promising. It's gonna be pretty divided here this weekend.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin.

Those who can do. Those who can't get on MSDUCKS and try to convince everyone they can.
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:38 am

Last night was all anyone wanted in any game. Don’t really know who to pull for. Not a ole miss fan boy and surely don’t like arky and honestly don’t know which would do better against Oklahoma.
If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it
Odis
Veteran

Postby Odis » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:18 pm

I was at MSU in the Clark/Palmero days, met Clark once at a party, never been a fan of UM, and had hoped USM would get there, now that Ole Miss is there, everyone in the state should be behind them, they punched their ticket, did the work, their pitcher today was AWESOME, bad as I hate to say it…. Go Rebs, Hotty Toddy, looking forward to the games this weekend!
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:51 am

USM was no fluke. They caught obviously the hottest team in the country at the wrong time. Arkansas can feel their pain relating to a shutout. Ole miss pitching wasn’t good in the early season but my what a performance against Arkansas!!! Going 9 innings and pitching a shutout doesn’t happen at that level. Congrats and hopefully bringing the state of MS back to back World Series titles!
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:48 am

Like Odis, I was at MSU in the Palmero/Clark days. But being a 3rd generation State grad, I cannot pull for UM. Sorry. I even tried to say "Hotty To.." Dammit. I just can't say it!

Go Sooners! :D
Nobody owes you anything.
OBoykin
Regular

Postby OBoykin » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:17 pm

Finally getting to Omaha and sticking around awhile was a blast. I made plans to come back Wednesday because I had no idea I'd have a team still playing. So back to Omaha (driving this time) a second time I went. It's really cool that MSU and OM are NC's, Southern Miss next?
SCOOTER
Duck South Addict

Postby SCOOTER » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:00 pm

Always a Dawg, got to say Ole Miss played a great series. Bet the OK coach is sick he pulled Horton out, after that is was down hill for OK.
Hail State 8) 8)
Kids are like coots,they come in droves for me..........

Return to “General Discussion Forum”