kabul restaurant, lodging, etc., recommendations?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
greenheadgrimreaper
Duck South Addict

kabul restaurant, lodging, etc., recommendations?

Postby greenheadgrimreaper » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:48 pm

gentlepersons,

i (they/them) am very much looking forward to taking my birthingperson, her bull, and our (their) birthedperson on a much needed & relaxing vacay to get away from the icky anti-maskers, anti-blm riot'ers, anti-pronoun'ers, anti-money machine goes "brrrrrr" inflationary alarmists, and other white male cisgendered patriarchal racist pieces of sh*t that the united states was, is, and will forever be.

our family motto is, "govern me harder daddy," thus we've settled on kabul, afghanistan as our destination of choice. i hear the ambiance and sophistication of the place cannot be beat.

i've done tons of research, but i want to hear it straight from comrades in the know:

the lodging is limited, any first-hand experiences you'd like to share?

how do they take to foreign nationals touring the area?

recommended cuisine? i hear fricking and then eating a goat is popular? yaaaaassss for us queen!

how should we pack to dress in terms of the weather?

are the establishments formal for non-binary, non-conforming genderqueers? my partner's (female assigned at birth) bull (agender) sometimes identifies as a cisgendered heterosexual female (and yaaaassss queen we LOVE IT!), and we want to know firsthand about how accepting the local populace is to lqbtqi++ persons? what we do know is that it's an oasis compared to this garbage country we call the, "land of the free."

i'll tell ya one damned thing though, my marriage partner is gender expansive/butch and minimalist in her clothing choices and if they they don't like it they can SHOVE IT lol!

how's the crime? (a bit worried reading some reddit reports)

what about public transportation in and around the airport as well as the city?

and lastly, how are the flights in and out? are they fairly streamlined, hectic, etc.? being as informed as we are and as great of a destination as it is, it's seems so silly that flights in (and especially out) are reeeeally hard to find, lol. why is that?

ughh, we can't wait to get out of this hellhole of a country and live life free and unobstructed -for a little while at least! appreciate any help you can afford me!

thanks comrades!
"The middle of the road is where the white line is -- and that's the worst place to drive." Robert Frost

http://www.pintailduckboats.com/
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Re: kabul restaurant, lodging, etc., recommendations?

Postby jacksbuddy » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:17 am

Dearest Comrade Reaper,

Might I suggest you not take the direct flight into Kabul. There are certain required documents that will be easier to obtain outside this so-called 'land of the free'. Instead, you may want to reroute your trip via Venezuela. This will allow you the chance to secure needed supplies and documentation, along with expert assistance in completing the lengthy forms demanded for your trip.

Enjoy your travels and send pictures.

Comrade buddy
Nobody owes you anything.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Re: kabul restaurant, lodging, etc., recommendations?

Postby peewee » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:43 pm

Somebody done freed Benny :lol:
Peewee

Return to “General Discussion Forum”