Pistol for Deep Pocket Carry

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
donia
Duck South Addict

Re: Pistol for Deep Pocket Carry

Postby donia » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:53 am

S&W makes an M&P 9mm EZ, but again, not sure how well it would pocket carry. It is about the same size as 380EZ, but maybe a tad thicker.

Wildfowler, I can’t get my wife to shoot at the Starkville Gun Club b/c the bays are outside and “dirty” aka, dirt on the ground. She wants to be in an enclosed bay and not sure a hybrid bay will even work for her (shooting from an enclosed bay out to an open backstop). I don’t know if GunCo has finished their indoor range, but wouldn’t get her to shoot enough to justify the cost they’re charging for membership over the gun club and GunCo doesn’t have trap or skeet.
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Re: Pistol for Deep Pocket Carry

Postby jacksbuddy » Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:19 pm

Donia, I can appreciate your Dad using an EZ as a GOMAD. That's the reason for me getting my wife the G43, and for me totin an old P11. (I can see me getting something like the EZ in the not so distant future due to my own old Hans and fingers problem.)

As for getting your wife to actually shoot a gun, she's gonna have to have a reason to do so. The only reason my bride wanted one was due to the "Asian hate" she kept hearing about in the news.

When she was a school girl, the gubment made all the kids learn how to shoot a rifle to repel the evil Yankee hoard from America when we invaded. Of course, to this day she don't want nothing to do with a long gun. And if attacked, she can aim center mass and POW! Blow their nether regions clean off. (I don't argue with her anymore.)

Good luck on getting your bride to shoot stuff
Nobody owes you anything.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”