Ducksouth book of face

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
RedEyed Duck
Duck South Addict

Re: Ducksouth book of face

Postby RedEyed Duck » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:07 pm

I never have created a FB acct. Doesn’t sound like I missed much. Ole DDM seems upset, will someone get him a snickers he may he hangry :wink:
I am interested in purchasing duck calls that were made by Mike McLemore. I am a family member and they have a sentimental value.
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:18 am

Ok, I’m noisy.

Why did they change the Facebook name?

Can send me a dm if u know. I’m honestly curious
If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it
mossyisland
Duck South Addict

Postby mossyisland » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:52 pm

That's a great question:

First, Vickers I would get all that story on Ramsey before you sent it to press. Looks like you got about 30% of it and about 15k every week would disagree with you on Monday's with Rob. His numbers were 5-10 times those of other days. Most of it is a act with him even though he does kill a crap ton of ducks. Love or hate him, both sure listen.

Second, It was never about getting rich or filling a ego. It is about being compensated the for the amount of time being put into it. That's called ROI. I didn't give a dang if i broke even every week. Who in here wouldn't ask for that?

Third, I don't agree with you on Ducksouth. It is now bigger than the core group. I am sorry some feel those are the only people that can be a part of it. it is that mentality that killed this board.

Fourth and finally, Tom you asked about the facebook group. It had gotten out of control with the same crap, but there is about 12k out of the 27k that are good people. How do i get just those users in a group? Facebook won't allow you to delete a group. So, first I hired a Indian to delete users out of the Ducksouth group to eventually once they were all gone, then delete the group. I didn't know who in the group he was deleting. (It is how Ramsey got deleted and was mad.) His company couldn't delete users fast enough. So, It was decided to take the Ducksouth name off the original group, change the name to what the group is really about(Crocs, ducks, and natty's etc. whatever), and create a new private group with those 12k and rock and roll.
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:59 pm

Thanks for the answer.
bucks n beaks
Veteran

Postby bucks n beaks » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:41 pm

So is there a new private group? How would one venture to gain entry into said group? Do you have to be part of the chosen 12K and be invited? Asking for a friend.
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:07 am

New group is “ducks, crocs, and more”.

No clue on access.
bucks n beaks
Veteran

Postby bucks n beaks » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:23 am

Yeah, I got that much and unfollowed that dumpster fire. I was understanding a private group for the "good" rock n rolling 12K was being started. If so, I'd like to be party to it. If not, I'll just keep lurking and occasionally interjecting here as per usual.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”