Can Trump Win in November?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Can Trump Win in November?

Postby Deltamud77 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:05 pm

With the very high likelihood of extreme voter fraud, does Trump stand a chance in November?
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Re: Can Trump Win in November?

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:13 am

depends on how much mail in voting they allow in the battleground states and in particular the traditional blue states that Trump picked off last time.

If New York or California allows mail in voting who really gives a rip because they’re voting blue anyway.

Pennsylvania allows mail in voting war Ohio, we could have a problem.

What needs to happen right now is that we all get off our ass and call our legislators and demand that they allow us access to hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure.

Coronavirus would be a distant memory if the whole country started taking this as a preventative.

Seriously. Think about it. If the suppression of hydroxy does not show you how deep the deep state really is in the whole world then you’re a lost case.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:49 am

Don't count this dude out. He didn't get where he is by being a nice guy. He knows how to play any game you want to play. He knows all the rules. He knows exactly how to bend and/or break the rules in order to win. He is smart. He is tough. And he is willing to do what it takes to win.

Remember, he wasn't elected because he was simply popular. He was elected because we needed someone to do the D@MN JOB.

My prediction? Another landslide. I think the various social emergencies happening right now are going to bite typical politicians in the @$$ - on both sides of the isle. We are already seeing it.

The radical left has taken over the Democrat party. And those politicians are pandering to these various groups. However, the vast majority of those protesting do not vote. Look at the $600.00 weekly unemployment assistance that just ran out. Who are the ones protesting/rallying to get it extended? People who typically don't vote. And they won't get out and vote out of laziness.

Of course, Conservatives aren't immune either. COVID-19 cases are increasing in states run by Republicans, who continue to call it 'China Virus'. This too is stupid because the time for assessing blame is long since over. If they want to win, and win big, then solve the d@mn problem. That requires looking at ALL options, not just those that are peer-reviewed using evidence based methods. That doesn't mean you follow every hair-brained idea. But at least look at everything to see what can work.

For instance, has anyone in the established medical field talked with some of the foreign nationals here in the states that are working to advance their medical career? I am not talking about the guys running the Quick-Mart. I am talking about immigrants from China that have dealt with SARS a couple of decades ago, as well as immigrants from the Middle East who have dealt with MERS. These people just may know something that works to help solve this problem. Well?

Ok, rant over. Y'all have a nice day.
Nobody owes you anything.
cupnglide
Veteran

Postby cupnglide » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:18 pm

It’s expected that Democrats will attempt voter fraud. They do it every election cycle in some areas of the country, from local to national. But have you noticed all the arrests (and convictions) for regional ballot stuffing, ballot destruction, etc.? Someone noticed and is bringing charges.

There’s rumor that the NSA shut off a lot of the normal fraud tools/methods just before the 2018 election cycle. This fall will test whether those measures actually worked.
Never assume.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:00 am

Which is why there is such a big push for mail in voting this year.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:24 am

Ok. Has anyone seen ANY of the virtual Democrat Convention? I heard it referred to this morning as 'reality TV'. From what I have heard from the talking heads, they can't be real. What group of actual voters are these people looking to get? Just curious.
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:58 am

Boy is my wife pizzed about this election. Since she's from China, she says she can't bring herself to vote for Trump because of how our wonderful politicians on both sides of the aisle have handled the Coronavirus pandemic. (We ain't real convinced that it is safe yet to return to the polls either) But looking at the alternative is....... well.........

Let's just say that I've been ordered to stock up on canned goods and ammo. :roll: :roll: :roll:
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:12 am

jacksbuddy,
As an "essential worker" who has not stopped going out in public this entire debacle, let me assure you, it is perfectly safe to go to the polls. It is as safe as it was in January, or any month since for that matter.

Yes, there is a new virus out there.
Yes, it has killed people (but note that only 6% of those deaths in the US were in cases that there were no other underlying issue, aka covid only).

BTW, my company calling me an essential work holds about as much water as a stripper calling me her favorite customer.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
eSJay
Duck South Addict

Postby eSJay » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:50 am

Lord help us all if he doesn’t win!
These left wingers are bat $#!+ crazy to put it lightly!
Not sure how accurate the polls are, BUT while changing lightbulbs last night, I could here some folks on Fox News saying that Trump is behind. Mind you, they said that in 16 and most everyone thinking he had no chance, but we all woke up the next morning only to find out he kicked Hillary’s ass!
From what they were saying last night, a higher percentage of people think sleepy joe would have handled the “pandemic” better. My question is what the hell would he have done differently to change things that much???
Seriously.
Thrust also say people respect Biden more because he is not out on the campaign trail holding rally’s putting people in danger. More bullshat!
Again, I don’t know how these polls are conducted. I’ve been here a good while & have never been, nor do I know anyone who has been ever been polled.
What sucks if that if DJT does win in November, the dems are in record that they will not accept defeat.
I’m afraid it’s going to get real ugly real quick!
"Sir, I never take a chance when shooting waterfowl...
I believe in hitting him very hard with big shot from a big gun....."

-Nash Buckingham
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:44 pm

jacksbuddy, sorry your wife feels that way, but I’m going to say no one from China has any standing to tell anyone else how to handle this pandemic. If it weren’t for the Chinese, their government, and the way they withheld info about this lab experiment gone wrong, we wouldn’t be in this situation.
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:41 am

^^^^^On this, you and I will have to agree to disagree^^^^^

When this whole fiasco started, my wife was one of the first to state what was coming and how to handle it. She knows how the Chinese government works, and she had been through SARS. Everything that she said should be done is what we are now finally doing to combat this disease. And if the 'powers that be' had listened to her earlier, our state would be a lot better off than we are now. (Yeah, she worked at UMMC, and they knew her credentials. She was soundly ignored anyway because she wasn't from the CDC. And we all know just how much those federal people know.)

Just so you know.
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:49 am

eSJay, you are not going to be polled. You don't fit the narrative. The pundits think Sleepy would have handled the pandemic better, but that's neither here nor there. 'Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda' never did anything and never will.

My prediction? The only way that JB wins is by fraud. BLM and Antifa protesters don't vote. Too many of the good people in those areas are fed up with their antics. And the people in the rest of the country don't want that crap nationwide.
DuckBoat
Veteran

Postby DuckBoat » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:46 pm

So what are you doing to help Trump win? It seems like we need to be doing something.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:10 pm

Well, looks like my OP may have been prophetic. :D

Where do we go from here.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:46 pm

I am afraid we all know where this is headed. They now know exactly what they have to do to win. They learned a great deal and now with the presidency wrapped up they know what to do to win the runoffs in Georgia for senate control then we are helpless except for the Supreme Court to save the 2nd amendment.Just look how. Lose the race was in Georgia and think about how much money the Democratic Party will pour into those races to ensure a victory?????? Bet they learned from other states to stop counting votes early and push for more mail in ballots this time.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE

Return to “General Discussion Forum”