China virus cure

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Re: China virus cure

Postby Wildfowler » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:10 am

https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating- ... on-1519535

Frankly I’m surprised Newsweek still has this article up.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:14 am

Normally I wouldn’t give a rip what this bitch has to say about anything......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... forms.html

Now if her revenues take a hit because of this I’d watch for a quick retraction.

Probably something along the lines that she was one month into a six week Tantric orgasm and was completely out of her mind when she posted this....
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Tucker went off on the censorship

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lhR5wiP6Hwmk/
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
cupnglide
Veteran

Postby cupnglide » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:19 pm

A few key points from the video:

1) kids need to go back to school. No masks. Kids are extremely unlikely to get the virus. Even less chance of a kid passing it to an adult. Kids must have social interaction (even HS) For proper development.

2) A regimen of HCQ (200mg tablet twice a week) along with RDA of zinc, C, and D3 is your best early treatment of C-19. It is also an appropriate prophylaxis to avoid infection. Studies from all over the world support the course of treatment. The one outspoken doctor claimed she has treated over 350 C-19 patients successfully with this regimen.

3) staying sheltered and isolated is not good for you. It weakens your immune system. Masks work for extended periods also weaken your immune system. They are also ineffective.

I am not a doctor, so just know all I’m providing is info from the video.

They have published several others. You can see all of them at breitbart.com.
Never assume.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:48 pm

teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:36 pm

"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:41 pm

I really don't understand why doctors and pharmacies won't prescribe this stuff. Doctors afraid to loose their license for prescribing a 50+ year old drug that is over the counter in most countries makes no sense. Shouldn't that be solely between the Dr and patient? Is there really government oversight on this right now? if so why.
My tinfoil hat itches.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:44 am

Thanks for posting that video. I saved it to my phone.

I Actually called a couple of local pharmacies about three weeks ago to see if they would fill those prescriptions and was told they would.

There is some language on the state pharmacy boards website regarding the medication. No outright prohibitions.

We need to all start lighting up our United States representatives phone lines find out what the hell they’re doing with holding this from us.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:43 am

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:41 pm

Here’s a brief Louis Gohmert hydroxychloroquine update.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/louie ... id/981878/

Spoiler: it worked for him.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:04 am

That video stayed up longer than I thought.

Does anyone happen to know the doctor in Bay St Louis that was referenced in the video?
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Does anyone know a doctor in the metro area who will prescribe hydroxychloroquine?

I am literally asking for a friend whose wife just tested positive.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:16 am

I don't as I haven't had to research it deeply (none of my people have gotten it).
cupnglide
Veteran

Postby cupnglide » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Separate treatments across the world with budesinide, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin (all paired with zinc and an antibiotic) have each shown almost 100% survival success, while also shortening the length of illness. It is criminal that our FDA is blocking these treatments (with great assistance from corporate medical conglomerates).

I have no desire to fund $1000/day treatments with poor success records. I have no desire to fund a vaccine race (hundreds of billions to trillions of taxpayer money) where the vaccine makers are not liable for any injuries or deaths. Gates actually said there could be 100,000,000 deaths if a virus is rolled out worldwide.
Never assume.
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:14 am

Gates needs to go back to stealing personal computer designs like the mouse and quit worrying about any vaccines.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”