Death by dysentery!!! Shop story

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Death by dysentery!!! Shop story

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:16 am

Found this on YouTube and I have to say it was very funny and relatable to some degree if any of you want a good laugh. About an elk hunt with randy newberg. Involves a flat tire and a big bowl of New Mexico 5 alarm chili!!!!
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Re: Death by dysentery!!! Shop story

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:12 pm

Is there a link missing? Or an attachment I can’t see?
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:45 pm

Go to YouTube. Search death by desentery. Randy newberg. Should be shop talk a New Mexico elk hunt and 5 alarm chili
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:42 am

driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:54 pm

I have watched several of Newberg's episodes. Some are pretty good. But since ditching satellite / cable about a year ago, I have been heavy in the different youtube series. There are some really good shows on there. My main two are The Hunting Public (they hunt everything), and Born and Raised Outdoors (mostly back country mountain elk hunts). Dave Owens: the Pinhoti Project is a great turkey series. The Mountain Project is out west large game hunting of all kinds. And "goHUNT" is a store with some good content in between the gear reviews and ads they do.

If I had to point you to something really good, watch these first 4 episodes of The Mountain Project's season 4. It's a dall sheep hunt in AK. Stunning place. Makes me really want to go do that even though I don't have any desire to kill a sheep.

Ep 1 -

Ep 2 -

Ep 3 -

Ep 4 -
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin

Return to “General Discussion Forum”