What do y’all think of Tate?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

What do y’all think of Tate?

Postby Wildfowler » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:09 am

And his handling of the coronavirus?

He’s a horrible communist dictator?

Or

We couldn’t ask for a better leader?

Or

Or somewhere in between?

I’m going to start out by saying there ain’t no chance in hell I would want his job.

Personally I had no idea he was such a terrible public speaker. Can’t stand how he pauses so deliberately between every third or fourth word when he speaking.

And what’s up with that nappy headed sign language white dude? I’ve got to learn sign language because I’m convinced he’s really trying to tell us that we’re all going to die.

I was actually QUITE surprised to learn how some of our local community leaders were really communist in disguise. I always thought we were somewhat insulated from tyrannical government overreach here in the deep South red conservative state of Mississippi. I’m not going to name any names but seeing the initial response that happened in a couple of our local jurisdictions gives me greater worry that some of these leaders won’t have any trouble trying to round up our guns should it ever come to that?

I know that doesn’t say much about what I personally think of the answer to the original question I posed about how Tate is handling his response to the coronavirus.

I am seeing some predisposition to him (Tate) aligning most with answer number one. I hope I’m wrong.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Re: What do y’all think of Tate?

Postby missed mallards » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:01 pm

No need to vote on stuff anymore, he will decide for us.
If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it
jacksbuddy
Duck South Addict

Postby jacksbuddy » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:35 am

CNN did a report comparing Mississippi to Connecticut and how these two states have handled the COVID-19 pandemic. We both have similar numbers of population along with other similarities, but the COVID-19 results are pretty different.

No, it wasn't scientific, and you could tell what they thought of Mississippi in general. But their data was eye-opening. (Connecticut numbers are going down while Mississippi numbers are going up.)

Like it or not, remember what a wise man once said - "Results, for lack of a better word, count."
Nobody owes you anything.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:28 am

I think I caught a glimpse of CNN’s interview with Tate yesterday and was fairly disgusted with the tone.

One thing to pay attention to is to observe the fact that the calculated death rate is going dow As the case count rises.

The highest death rate that I observed since this began was 4.8% if I am not mistaken.

As of yesterday it was 3.2%.

I’m not show sure the possibility of people a lot of people getting this with no symptoms or who have a couple of days of feeling bad is really that big of a deal?

I don’t want anyone’s grandmother to die from this though. So I don’t really know what the answer is.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:37 am

The fact the neither he, nor his staffers caught this obviouse troll of his announcements is sad AF.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:15 pm

I hate to admit it but I don’t understand the post teul? Can’t really hear it clearly in my phone.

Also, the death rate has fallen to 2.9% as of today.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:08 am

The death rate has now fallen to 2.85 percent.
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:34 am

Andy, Tate's birthday list had a gotcha slipped in....Harry Azcrak = hairy booty crack...and he read it out, paused, then laughed about it as he was "got"!
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...

Return to “General Discussion Forum”