Lite side

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Lite side

Postby Denduke » Thu May 14, 2020 12:42 pm

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Re: Lite side

Postby Wildfowler » Sat May 16, 2020 7:26 pm

What does this mean?
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Re: Lite side

Postby Denduke » Sat May 16, 2020 9:17 pm

Lite side = humor :wink: :lol: Amazingly there is some truths in these cartoons

One time years ago in a favorite WMA had a guy standing in a pero pole up on my setup which had a big cork Herters decoy swimming around with lil prop deal on the keel. He raised his gun to shoot it when I being hidden had to holler at the dumchit. Later at the truck park he was throwing the big gray rocks out for his retriever to bring back. I asked if was concerned about breaking the dogs teeth. He responded he was just a dog they had a bunch of them. I think they had SC tag. :evil:

Back in the day there was a ditch running north from the road by moist soil area (before DU did all the levee work). I setup in my lil spot and at daylight noticed what looked like fence posts running along the ditch. It was 6 guys standing in the wide open 30’ apart. Bout that time an OB cranked up and came flying by me. They had been to the titty bars in Tahlula all night and the guy in the boat had forgotten something in the truck. I still can’t figure out how they turned that huge boat around in that ditch.

Met a guy worked AC co. at Masonite Plant. Told me he and his bud put a 10’ boat in the sanctuary area both shot a box of shells and killed no ducks. The COs were so flabbergasted that they let’em go

Prolly not cartoon watchers around here, but I’ll bet you can’t watch it without busting out loud at least 3 times...Happy Quarantine!

Return to “General Discussion Forum”