What the hell?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
bucks n beaks
Veteran

Re: What the hell?

Postby bucks n beaks » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:58 am

I'm present and accounted for. No rioting in the Decatur/Huntsville area either.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:52 am

When I saw the new post and came to check I looked down at the bottom and it said there were 19 humans here and you’re the only one who has made a peep.

As the name of my title goes, what the hell?

So get a load of this malarkey (borrowed from joe Biden)

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... sts-301534

Their claim: If we don’t address racial inequality, it’ll be that much harder to fight Covid-19.

What the sheeeeit does this have to do with anything?
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Postby Denduke » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:02 pm

Game warden was cruising along and noticed duck fall outa the air in a flooded field. To his disbelief it happened again...no gunshot sound??? He pulled over trudged out to the blind and discovered a man/ wife in it. He asked how the world they were dropping the ducks. The old man said we UGLY them to death. About that time a mallYard drake came over and sure enough the guy turned and looked up and grimiest at the duck and it crumpled! GW was astonished. He asked I see that one makes a limit for you....What about the wife? Oh she doesn’t shoot officer. She TEARS em up too much. That is sure enough UGLY!!!!

Seriously though it’s proposed to defund Minneapolis’s police force and create funding for LooterSchool. Pell Grants and MTAG monies will apply and each gets a participation certificate and hands on brickbatting training...
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:38 pm

Since I can’t post and it the smileys.... That’s a good one that I’ve not heard before.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:23 pm

Who knows what kind of duck call that is pictured in the Duck South logo at the top page?

It reminds me of a Faulk call.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:18 am

Faggot Fredo got his ass handed to him by a ramen noodle eating hero.

Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:40 am

I see I found a few words that slipped through the filter. Wonder how long it will take to get that updated?

Maybe they can correct the forum so you can use smileys and quote folks while they’re at it ?

Thanks
Last edited by Wildfowler on Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:43 am

More news from clown world:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/de- ... -protests/

Quote: “Let’s be clear about something: if there is a spike in coronavirus cases in the next two weeks, don’t blame the protesters. Blame racism,”
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:47 pm

I'm pretty sure the Wuhan proceedings have jellied the gray brain matter in those on the (Dem) political front...they simply don't care how dimwitted they appear, as long as they "appear" to win the conversation.
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Postby Denduke » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:23 pm

The duck call looks like Faulks??? And youse guys are pronouncing it wrong. It’s not Ugly it’s YOUgly!!!! :lol:
Heard TuckerCarlson say that they have abolished all 600 plain clothes detectives in NYC from demands of BLMatter....pure insanity!!!!!
Last edited by Denduke on Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:38 pm

I see wild Fowler must be retired and not part of the silent majority or minority I am not sure at this point. Guess we will find out in November. I know I never imagined a US as I see it today especially at this pace. Scary if you have kids
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Retired? I like working. Let me rephrase that, I like feeling like I am accomplishing something.

Someone posted one time about the kangaroo at exit 144 on I55 being hazardous and I’m sitting here in the parking lot right now waiting to meet someone to try and go blast some varmints tonight and I believe whoever made that post was entirely correct.

Anyway, I was just trying to elicit a response from the people who used to show up here regularly.

I was kind of thinking that when I get ready to have my new ship warming party since SB never had one for us on his new porch that I would limit the guest list to people who have made more than one contribution here in the last year or something like that.

Haha
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:28 pm

From The number of people on FB losing jobs people are hard pressed to say a word. The silent majority that elected the current president is even more silent now more than ever. Like I said this November will be life changing for everyone.
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:54 am

Get a load of this crapola?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/six- ... ing-natick

It’s just like all the BS protesting that’s going on right now. These A-hole executives at eBay thought that because they disagreed with someone’s first amendment right to free speech, that somehow this gave them the right to enact their own form of justice.
missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:48 pm

My boss made a comment about fb today. I just simply said “these people must have not had someone looking at them for a job lately”. He went silent and just mumbled.

Sad deal all around. Can’t voices own opinion. Unless it’s so left wing your nuts are split to look like a swollen....well

And it’s a faulks call on top
If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it

Return to “General Discussion Forum”