Damn you IRS...

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
RedEyed Duck
Duck South Addict

Damn you IRS...

Postby RedEyed Duck » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:09 pm

Just sent those fools a check. Man, there’s no fun in sending them too much money. Gonna adjust a bit to try and get closer to break even next year. Thank goodness we have some one in office thats not trying to raise our taxes every year. Don’t want to pay for any more handouts than absolutely necessary.
I am interested in purchasing duck calls that were made by Mike McLemore. I am a family member and they have a sentimental value.
donia
Duck South Addict

Re: Damn you IRS...

Postby donia » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:24 am

I feel ya!! we sold some stocks, so got a hefty check to write!
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
novacaine
Duck South Addict

Postby novacaine » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:59 am

Havent paid then since 94.....................screw them. Come and get me! :shock:
Just kidding......... :shock:
"You didn't happen to find that on the side of the road did you?"- One Shot
donia
Duck South Addict

Postby donia » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:30 am

bill, you KNOW there's a revenuer sittin' on "go"....just chompin' at the bit to light into yo booty with a pencil and abacus at the ready!!!

had a run-in with a revenuer the other day, speaking of....was taking a dump in the back of the house and the dogs wouldn't quit barking, so I pinched it off prematurely and went to see what was the matter. it was a revenuer, but she wasn't looking for us (WHEW!) and don't know exactly how she had our address for the guy she was looking for, as I know him and he lived 3 doors down, but never at our address.
Experience is a freakin' awesome teacher...
novacaine
Duck South Addict

Postby novacaine » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:46 pm

Revenuers are scary...
I had just started working for NRCS at federal building in gwood back in 94. Revenuers had an office on the 2nd floor and would often ask them what they were up to while riding elevator to office.
One day i got on elevator and about 4 or 5 revenuers were in elevator, tacted up with guns, badges,etc. looking exhausted.
Ask them who they had molested and they informed me they had just come back from north mississippi after doing the whole flash bang on Jerry Lee Lewis..........................I said "Oh No, not the killa"!!!! :D
"You didn't happen to find that on the side of the road did you?"- One Shot

Return to “General Discussion Forum”