Anyone doing anything today?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Anyone doing anything today?

Postby Wildfowler » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:28 am

I woke up to my first flat tire of the “rest of the year” this morning.

Luckily the weather was cold and dreary and no one was at the tire store when I pulled in leaking air fast.

Very thankful I didn’t have to rummage through my tool box for the jack that came with my truck from two trucks ago, which means I’m even more thankful I didn’t have to try to locate the jack from wherever it’s located on my current truck. That would have been at least 30 minutes of clean out to get to the bottom of the rear seat.

Oh, and the rest of the gadwalls we put the sneak on earlier this week came back this morning. They didn’t even fly when I drove by. Figures.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
feather
Veteran

Re: Anyone doing anything today?

Postby feather » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:21 am

Sounds about right
"Locked, cocked and ready to rock, doc"..Ted Nugent
RedEyed Duck
Duck South Addict

Re: Anyone doing anything today?

Postby RedEyed Duck » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:49 pm

Cleaned the boat and trailer up today. Gonna go on a scouting run tomorrow and do a final clean up next weekend. Headed into depression soon
I am interested in purchasing duck calls that were made by Mike McLemore. I am a family member and they have a sentimental value.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”