McDaniel or Hyde-Smith?

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
REBEL DUCK
Duck South Addict

Re: McDaniel or Hyde-Smith?

Postby REBEL DUCK » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:31 pm

What makes Mcdaniel qualified for y’all that support him.
I don’t know much about him.
Get in where you fit in!
DoublePslayer
Veteran

Postby DoublePslayer » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:58 am

De inimico non loquaris male, sed cogites
Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything." Harry S. Truman
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:37 am

McDaniel is an absolute and total fraud. He’s never accomplished one thing in the MS Legislature. That’s pretty hard to do. He embodies the ultra-radical Facebook post that turns out to be false (that anyone with a brain knew would be false).

He’s great a flapping his gums. He will accomplish nothing for us in Washington.

I am telling you (and I am not a Cochran or CHS guy), that he does not deserve this job. He’s lazy, disorganized and in my opinion, dishonest.

Don’t look at what he says, look at what he does. I challenge you guys to look for any independent source that can show a record of accomplishment on him.
Deltamud77
Duck South Addict

Postby Deltamud77 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:45 am

Peewee is right about Briggs Hopson. He is the best guy in politics in this state.

That said, and back to McDaniel, the allegation that CHS voted for Hillary is straight out of his playbook. If Trump supports her, then that’s what you need to know. Remember, McDaniel is linked with Lyin’ Ted Cruz.

Before you cast a vote, do some due diligence. Ask your State Senator what his or her off the record opinion is of the guy. Try to find any legislation he has sponsored tans see if you find it (you won’t) whether or not it helped the state.

He is a right wing empty suit, just as Obama was a left wing empty suit.
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:48 am

OK thanks doubleP

What keeps Espy from gaining 50% plus one of total vote by receiving 100% of all Democrat vote and hyde-Daniel both loosing because of splitting the Republican vote?

Am I missing something? Is this really a republican primary vote on the regular election day?

This seems like a very real possibility of losing the Senate? Specially if any other state clips. I don’t think anyone is expecting Mississippi to flip but I don’t see how this will be anything other than a nailbiter.

Does anyone know where to find the statistics that describe total registered Republican total registered Democrat voters in the state of Mississippi? Perhaps this would alleviate my concerns?
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:49 am

Peewee
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:46 am

As long as we can maintain the same level of turn out, we should be OK in forcing a run off if I’m not mistaken?

Everyone here please listen! This is important!

Make sure you and everyone you know votes in the Republican Senate primary for either candidate of their choosing.

EA71D8DC-D815-4F61-A7D4-7133F1D8927F.jpeg
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
Denduke
Duck South Addict

Postby Denduke » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Can't believe there's not more concern...
I'm told "dats the way they always do midterms"
https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_S ... ippi,_2018
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:49 am

We need to have a rollcall here of every member stating the fact that they have indeed voted on Election Day.

This is very serious.
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:51 am

peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:31 am

Peewee
deltadukman
Duck South Addict

Postby deltadukman » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:23 am

I wish we had another viable candidate for Senate. We will probably split the votes and Espy win. I don't believe either candidate. McDaniel is a nut job and gets the pine belt rebels all riled up. He is and wants to further his career politician status. CHS is a yes woman(yeah diversity). She's probably more aligned with our people, but she's a career politician too, put in position to do what certain people want her to do and because MS needed a woman in politics. Can we vote for Chuck Norris?
DoublePslayer
Veteran

Postby DoublePslayer » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:34 am

De inimico non loquaris male, sed cogites
Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything." Harry S. Truman
Wildfowler
Duck South Addict

Postby Wildfowler » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:56 am

I don’t think it’s as much about Cindy Hyde Smith or McDaniel winning out right in the general election as it is forcing a run off against Espy?

In other words Republican turnout must exceed Democrat turn out. In the Senate primary back in June it did, but don’t assume it will this time around.
hntrpat1
Duck South Addict

Postby hntrpat1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:06 pm

vote for me

Return to “General Discussion Forum”