Crazy World

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
420 racin
Veteran

Crazy World

Postby 420 racin » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:42 pm

http://www.wlox.com/story/38964890/loca ... iladelphia

What the hell you guys think of this. I guess he only shot the guy one time and it didn't kill him?? Also, another bystander in the parking lot shot the sumbitch too and didn't kill him. This "illegitimate child" is like a mutt dog just can't kill it! Terrible set of circumstances though
mshunter77
Duck South Addict

Re: Crazy World

Postby mshunter77 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:01 pm

This is why all that can do so legally should carry.
peewee
Duck South Addict

Postby peewee » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:24 am

His ass should have been locked up for life the first time. The justice system failed us again. What needs to happen is to have the judges face who let him off in the front page of every paper.
Peewee
420 racin
Veteran

Postby 420 racin » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:53 am

missed mallards
Duck South Addict

Postby missed mallards » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:04 pm

If I don't do it, I ain't gettin nun.......So i'm doing it
booger
Veteran

Postby booger » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:51 pm

This is beyond tragic. On another forum, sources that should be "in the know" report that the good guy that was killed had a Taurus Judge with birdshot. No one knows if he just had his snake gun handy, or the deceased chose it as his personal protection/conceal carry.

The bad guy had a .380

The birdshot had little effect on the hardened criminal, the bad guy made some lucky shots. In my opinion the good guy was a hero, who knows what or where or this criminal would be killing next. But at least he was slowed down enough to be caught.

I hesitate to post this info, the deceased has been harshly criticized for his weapon of choice, but we don't know how that came to be, may be all he had you know. Let's not go there.

There was a time when the grown men of the community should descend on the jail with shotgun's and axes and hang him on the spot. Consequences be damned. We've gotten too soft in many, many ways.

Tax free weekend coming up, time to get extra mags, more hollow points.
Them ducks is wary. We now resume our regularly scheduled forum melee in progress.
JLT
Veteran

Postby JLT » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:50 am

Booger,

What you said about descending on the jail and handling the issue is right on. We are pusses these days. I have been frowned upon for saying the same, but dadgumit, I believe we should gather up and deal with a bunch of things!

Jt

Return to “General Discussion Forum”