What happened while I became a yank....

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
Bo Whoop

Postby Bo Whoop » Tue Jul 17, 2001 7:18 pm

Haven't been on the site since duck season. Live in NYC now, not much time to do anything fun...fine to see the site is in great condition...judge jb is in charge. it could be a lot worse...are my holes on the tombigbee going to be full this winter? great job guys...
Anatidae
Duck South Addict

Postby Anatidae » Wed Jul 18, 2001 1:51 pm

Well, we all learned something about endoplasmic recitulae and how they relate to some kinda stone (Dutch Dog). I really liked that one! D:

...we debated the meaning of 'Traditional Methods [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

...Duckman 'Dan' told us that con-fu-ta-tionmeans booty whoopin' [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

...We had the first annual MSDucks.Com Fun Shoot and Cookout, last weekend. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

...Gulf Coast has had every ailment known to plague 40+ year olds, non of which prevented him from hammering his bad rotator cuff at the Miss S-Clays C-ship, this weekend.

...JB exercised his greater sense of duty to family than to join us at the picnic...'shouldn't surprise anybody. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

...Micah got married to a real sweet delta doll.
...Jeff finally gragitated from proctology school. (Optometry) [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

...GH22 is just as obnoxious in person, as he is on the forum. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] HEY, I found a garbage bag fulla fish guts in my dumpster and a dead cat, conspicuously placed at my jobsite, yesterday. Did you have anything to do with that GH? [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I'm sure others could add more....
GulfCoast
Duck South Addict

Postby GulfCoast » Wed Jul 18, 2001 5:23 pm

Glad to see you back, Bo Whoop. Bet not too many yanks can tell ya yer name came from a Bert Becker Super Fox conversion made for Nash Buckingham. Dats why ya gotta move back!

By the way, where has old Dutch Dog been lately?
BPT
Veteran

Postby BPT » Wed Jul 18, 2001 10:12 pm

You forgot to add Benny harrassed some new folks but whats new!!!HAHAHA [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Return to “General Discussion Forum”