Pew For Yew

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
YoBenny

Pew For Yew

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:56 am

The folks at Pew are scientific data miners and they have done a lot of work to help all of us see what is what and who is who. If you don't like science based facts then don't bother visinting the page or any others they host.
https://mailchi.mp/pewresearch.org/strong-men-caring-women-americans-views-on-gender-traits?e=4b18e3e60b

You might like the flat earthers site better.

https://www.tfes.org/

Another great site for science driven data is Your World In Data, which is full of interesting science based facts about our world.

https://ourworldindata.org/

Or if you prefer superstition and religion you could always visit this place...

https://www.venganza.org/
YoBenny

Re: Pew For Yew

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:06 am

Check out where the Great United States Of America stands in a country line up regarding how many kids live in poverty around the world. By golly we aint first but we are working on it!!!!
child_poverty-1.png
teul2
Duck South Addict

Postby teul2 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:30 pm

See, the thing about that poverty snip is the wording throws a red flag for me. “Relative poverty” meaning poverty that is relative,,,,, well to something else. And the thing about anything that’s relative is that it is subjective. Subjective data make me cautious to believe because I don’t know the point of view of its publisher.
Looking for 2 duck calls from Dominic Serio of Greenwood (ones for Novacaine)
"Most Chesapeakes, unless in agreement that it is his idea, will continually question the validity of what he is being asked to do" - Butch Goodwin
DuckBoat
Veteran

Postby DuckBoat » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Yeah just like the rest of yobennys post all twisted. The numbers have nothing to do with children in poverty. Just some one pulling wording/arranging data to fit there narrative.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:22 pm

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:24 pm

In any case, Our World In Data spent a crapload of money to put data for you to deny is creditable in front of you so the rest of the world can get smarter and you can stay as dumb as a fkn post. Please do.....
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:36 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:38 pm

I get banned for other things mostly but irritating numbskulls has been the cause a time or two as well.
The reason I get banned first and foremost is because I do not give a flying FK if they ban me and I am going to say what I think as I think it should be said and if they don't like it, you don't like it, anybody doesn't like it, they can go FK themselves. Any questions?
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:42 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:56 pm

There ya go trying to identify me by putting me in some little stupid box.
I am not a conformist and I don't join the "club" like you guys do and
I don't choose sides in politics and be a "team player" like yall do either
because it causes you to accept terrible crap and hold nobody accountable for it
even to justify it, because of your "team allegiance"
I am fiercely independent and always have been.
So of course I am identified as the antithesis in a forum predominantly dominated
by conservative perspective with a gang mentality who love to jump folks like street corner thugs.
I just come out not impressed in the least, dont want to join the club.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:09 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:15 pm

I have paid the consequences many times over and consider them to be part of the territory.
Believe me I understand the demographics on the blood sports and especially duck hunters.
Just because most duck hunters are conservatives and christian does not make duck hunters that.
And it never will make them that. I don't think, or at least I can't remember, having ever actually
read the rules for a talk forum in the 20+ years I've been doing this. You read my posts, what makes
you think I ever intended following some silly set of rules for communication on the internet
that do nothing but further constrict the first amendment so you "christians" feel more at home?
If you don't like people who think outside of the boxes they lay down here and elsewhere for you,
then you are a conformist, and I am nothing of the sort.
But at the same time, I have probably shot more ducks than you and 5 of your buddies will ever shoot.
And I have probably fed more ducks and provided habitat for more than the next 100 of your buddies here,
all huddled together, making rules, telling the rest of us what life, duck hunting, and everything else is supposed to be like. If I actually listened to any of that dumbass crap I would have never accomplished the things that I did in this arena. I am not a conformist, I do things my way. If you don't like that, well, Fk you very much.
And when you see a post at a site like this on the top of the pile that asks what is the most memorable
post that you can remember, and 30% of the comments mention my name, well, who is the dumbass here?
This is nothing but a communication medium, thats all it is. What could possibly be dumber in a pure
communication medium than trying to restrict the way people communicate so a handful of dumbasses who all think the same are happy? That's what kills these places. Just look at the results........
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:50 pm

HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:45 pm

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:40 am

Return to “General Discussion Forum”