Brainwashed

This forum is for general discussion that doesn't fit in the other topic-specific forums.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Re: Brainwashed

Postby davidees » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:54 am

But in reality, all I’ve said about myself is that I was in the military and was in a war....but only when my patriotism was called into question -which, I think is an appropriate time to mention that- and that I work for a living. Now I realize that to a radical leftist like yourself that could be misconstrued as “toxic masculinity”, but i have only shared relevant facts about myself to prove a point in certain situations.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:02 am

Oh you've said a lot more than that lending strong credence to your bag waggin masculinity I assure you.
Here lemme tell you for the 13th time, I aint no communist liberal ya fkn moron........
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:08 am

Here's a little something for yer Libertarian Bag Waggin booty to ponder...
155 years after the Emancipation Proclamation, looky whar most black folks live in this country.
Aint that interestin? Pretty much right whar the slavers delivered their ancestors to.
In fact you can go to them purples spots on there and pretty much find a cotton field or two right nearby.
Why don't you take a shot at winnin a Nobel Peace Prize and tell me exactly why you think that is.
map_nhblack.gif
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:18 am

davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:20 am

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:22 am

Yep that's whut I thought you'd say. Predictable as clockwork and part of the reasons why it will never change.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:28 am

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:34 am

I do admit that looking at it, it certainly appears to be true.
It just isn't. And if it were that simple, which it isnt, not by a long shot, the problem would have corrected itself a long time ago, which it hasn't. I have said before that anecdotal observation isn't always a good indicator of the nature of reality.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:41 am

But then again, why do I live in that area? I can certainly afford to move wherever I want.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:06 am

The sad thing about the failed attempt to subsidize people, especially in areas like the Miss Delta where so much of the population is dependent on the programs, is that because there are so many of them, the local economies are completely dependent on those gubment checks as well. All of the stores, rent, you name it, ALL of it is dependent on govt. subsidies.
If we shut down subsidies in the Delta that place would turn into a third world country over night as businesses failed and people with no work took to the streets.
It is one seriously messed up situation.
davidees
Duck South Addict

Postby davidees » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:21 am

YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:39 am

I have always looked at that as black gold sitting there, all those young minds, capable of the same as any other mind, all of the potential for work, all of it wasting away. I see that type thing as areas where both our culture and our economy has failed and it hurts the country itself as a whole.
Like it or not, it's the remnants of slavery, and it is still just as toxic as it ever was.
stang67
Duck South Addict

Postby stang67 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:12 am

What are you doing personally to fix the problem, to end the cycle? Anything other than blaming it on others?

Hopefully you’re aware of some of the many great organizations that help. Unfortunately, id have trouble finding many that are not affiliated with those “awful Christians” you loathe.
YoBenny

Postby YoBenny » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:35 am

One thing I try to do is things just like this. I try to help people to come to grips with the fact that this is not just a problem with the black community. This is two different cultures that have formed because of the tensions and both of them have suffered enormously because of it. Solving these problems requires changes across the entire cultural element and don't think for a minute that problem that took 150 years to mature to this stage will fix themselves in a couple years even with the best effort put forth possible.
I myself was raised in the Delta a third generation Italian. My grandfather and father and his siblings all experienced a very different kind of upbringing in the area where the social problems that have caused this current situation were steeping away. We are treated like white folks today, but that was not the case at all as recently as the 1960's.
My Uncle was an OBGYN in his home town and had delivered half the babies there already when he tried to join the country club so his kids could play tennis and swim, only to find out to his astonishment that his family wasn't welcome at the CC because they were beneath the other white folks.
It is a complicated issue and even worse situation and it will take generations of moving in the right direction to correct it.
lilwhitelie
Duck South Addict

Postby lilwhitelie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:26 pm

You will never change a culture no matter how bad you want better for them etc. It sounds great in theory like the beggars on the streets begging for work then you offer them a job and they balk. They want a hand out and why shouldn't they??? Once you are used to all the free stuff you think your entitled to why work??? What incentives are there?? Look at Chicago the messiahs hometown. What did he do to help them or try and change the "culture" there??? There is nothing you can do to keep the shootings from happening every day and night.

You listen to the new your Cortez interview?? Free everything!!!!!!!!!!! What's even funnier is her thinking on how it gets funded. Then the interviews on college campuses all over the country on the issue and they too have no clue how it will be funded but love the idea!!!!
HRCH JB'S LIL WHITE LIE

Return to “General Discussion Forum”